The Motorola Moto G5 Plus is a budget-friendly smartphone with a sleek design and reliable performance. It features a 5.2-inch full HD display, a fingerprint sensor, and a 12-megapixel rear camera. With its long battery life and fast charging capabilities, it’s a great choice for those on the go. Let’s talk of Motorola Moto G5 Plus repair today.
Excessive use sometimes drains the battery to a constant zero. Issues like the weak performance of the battery can occur. The battery is a crucial component for a phone’s operation, and when it malfunctions, it can make it challenging for the user to operate the phone. To fix any battery issues with your G5 Plus, you can resort to the following ways.
The Best Way: Through Cashify Repair
Cashify believes in providing its customers with the best customer service throughout. If the battery of your Motorola Moto G5 Plus is not working properly, come to Cashify. You will be surprised to see your phone getting repaired in easy-peasy steps.
- Download the Cashify app and create your account.
- Go to the repair section.
- Choose the Motorola option.
- Select the model of you’re phone, i.e Motorola Moto G5 Plus and get redirected to the repair service page.
- Choose the colour of the phone model (Lunar Grey or Fine Old).
- On the Motorola repair page, choose the battery option and schedule a visit.
- Cashify provides genuine and cost-effective services. The cost for battery change would cost Rs. 1399
- Cashify only uses solely genuine spare parts for repair services.
- Cashify also offers a three-month guarantee on all parts and a seven-day return policy along with our great service.
- Next, a Cashify technician will arrive at your home and repair your smartphone in front of you.
Also Read: How To Get Huawei Honor 9N Screen Replaced?
Alternate Ways: Through Motorola Service Centre
You can get your device repaired from an authorized Motorola service centre as the second method.
- Getting the service of “Motorola Moto G5 Plus repair” from a service centre may be more expensive and time taking because most manufacturers’ services are expensive.
- You might also have to submit your phone at the service centre for a few days, which might hamper your work.
- A battery repair for the Moto G5 Plus costs Rs. 2399, which is double what Cashify offers to you.
The battery is definitely the heart of any device. While Cashify repairs your device at a lesser price and in front of your eyes, the service centre method could be time-taking. You must choose the wiser path.
Mahima is a DU graduate, currently studying Journalism at IIMC. She's all about literature, art, travelling & exploring unexplored paths.