The Oppo A15 is a budget-friendly smartphone that boasts a 4230mAh battery, allowing for long-lasting use throughout the day. With its AI power-saving feature, it optimizes battery usage, making it last even longer. The device also supports fast charging, enabling a quick boost in battery life.
But how so ever good the phone is, battery issues can occur anytime. But not with the ways we are going to recommend you here for Oppo A15 repair. So, continue to read to find out the best ways.
The First Choice: Cashify Repair Service
At Cashify, we prioritize offering top-notch customer service to all our clients. If you are experiencing issues with your Oppo A15’s battery, bring it to us for an easy and hassle-free repair process. Our ability to quickly and efficiently restore your phone’s functionality will amaze you.
- Download the Cashify app and create your account.
- Go to the repair section.
- Choose the Oppo option.
- You will get the option of selecting the phone, i.e Oppo A15.
- The repair service page will show up.
- Choose the colour of the phone model (Silver Rainbow or Mystery Blue).
- On the Oppo repair page, choose the battery option and schedule a visit there.
- Cashify only uses solely genuine spare parts for repair services.
- A Cashify technician will soon arrive at your home and repair your smartphone in front of you.
Second Option: Oppo Service Centre
If you prefer not to choose the first option, you can opt to have your Oppo A15 repaired at an authorized Oppo service centre as the second option. They, too, provide you with authentic parts and a warranty.
However, please keep in mind that you may have to keep your phone with them for a few days. Also, the price for the same is around Rs. 2100. You will get it at a very lesser price at Cashify. However, the choice is all yours.
Mahima is a DU graduate, currently studying Journalism at IIMC. She's all about literature, art, travelling & exploring unexplored paths.