Table Of Contents
- 1More On Electric Vehicle!
Highlights of the Story
- Tata Motors owns a British luxury automobile company called Jaguar Land Rover. It is a joint venture between Jaguar and Land Rover.
- By 2025, Jaguar Land Rover’s high-end Jaguar brand will be all electrified.
- According to the company’s plan, all of the company’s vehicles will be available in electric form by 2030.
As Tata continues to ramp up its production of electric cars, the firm’s chairman N Chandrasekaran said on Wednesday that the tech-to-autos; Tata Group is in the process of formulating plans to start a battery business in India and other countries.
The company is now undergoing a shift toward sustainability across all of its operations. Moreover, one of them is an initiative to promote environmentally friendly transportation. It will be at Tata Motors and its British luxury arm Jaguar Land Rover. Chandrasekaran stated during an industry gathering.
More On Electric Vehicle!
Automobile manufacturers worldwide are pursuing zero-emission plans and investing in batteries. In addition, it will be in their supply chain for raw materials to achieve challenging climate targets.
Tata Motors, India’s largest electric car manufacturer, plans to launch ten electric models by 2025. On the other hand, Jaguar Land Rover’s luxury Jaguar brand will be entirely electric by 2025, and the car manufacturer will launch e-models of its entire lineup by 2030. Tata Motors is India’s largest electric car manufacturer.
He said that the Tata group would shortly reveal its objective towards being carbon neutral, stating that the pressure on making the climate transition will only rise and that deadlines will only become accelerated moving ahead.
The “blueprint” for batteries is a component of a more comprehensive strategy to become “future-ready” by investing in renewable energy, hydrogen, storage solutions, and the circular economy.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.