Table Of Contents
- 1Launch Date of OnePlus Ace Racing Edition
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Ace Racing Edition will come equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max chipset.
- It will launch in Grey and Blue colour options.
- This smartphone is set to launch on May 17.
We exclusively leaked the first glimpse of the OnePlus Ace Racing Edition smartphone a few days ago. As per the company, the Ace Racing Edition will be available in China on May 17. OnePlus has also revealed the device’s design and stated that the smartphone will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max processor.
Launch Date of OnePlus Ace Racing Edition
The smartphone will be releasing on May 17 in China and will come in Grey and Blue colour variants. It’s unclear when the Ace Racing Edition will be available in the rest of the world.
The Racing Edition will keep the 3.5mm headphone jack while ditching the brand’s classic alert slider. A left-aligned punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera will come with the gadget. The power button, which will also double as a fingerprint scanner, will be on the right side of the smartphone, along with the volume up and down controls.
A 6.59-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with a fast refresh rate is likely to be there on the Racing Edition. MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max processor will power the smartphone with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB internal memory.
The OnePlus Ace Racing Edition will most likely include a triple rear camera arrangement. It will have a 64-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel tertiary camera (macro/depth camera) in terms of optics. The gadget is likely to include a 16-megapixel selfie camera on the front. When it comes to the device’s battery, the OnePlus Ace Racing Edition may have a 4,890mAh capacity with 65W fast charging capabilities.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.