Table Of Contents
- 1What makes Mega Nest in Pokemon GO so valuable?
- 2Mega Nest Pokemon GO: Perks of knowing the location
Highlights of the Story
- Want to catch the shiny Pokemons? Don’t know where to find them?
- In this article, we have stated how to catch the shiny and rare Pokemons from the Mega Nest.
- We have also stated why hunting the Mega Nest is essential for understanding the game better.
Mega Nest in Pokemon GO is the hub for the best stuff that the trainers/hunters can find in a game. Many trainers in the game are aware of Pokemons, who are very difficult to catch because the trainers may be in places where the Pokemon is not spawning or they are simply going through a bad spell.
Mega Nests Trainers in Pokemon Go must go to countless sites to catch Pokemon. It is a tedious process, and if you become exhausted looking for Pokemon, there is an option for you. Pokemon Nests are infrequent sites where the exact Pokemon spawns many times. These nests are positioned near Poke Spots and Poke Gyms for the players(trainers/hunters).
Even though we have the Spotlight Hours and Community Days that are good events to get your desired Pokemon, these events don’t guarantee you the Pokemons you wish.
Mega Nests pretty much explain themselves. For the trainers familiar with the Regular nests, Mega Nests are the same as your Regular Nests, but with the Mega Nests, the difference comes at being bigger than your Regular Nests. The spawn rate that you have in Regular Nests is much higher compared to the Mega Nest.
Also read: Mi Band 5 vs Mi Band 4: Complete Comparison
For people who are not aware of the working of Pokemon GO, the nests are locations where certain Pokemons assemble in huge numbers, and the trainers can go to such locations and try to catch the Pokemons that spawn at such locations.
Therefore, if you don’t want to wander the whole map in search of Pokemon, here is an alternative. Find out how to capture your favorite Pokemon and about Mega Nests in Pokemon Go.
What makes Mega Nest in Pokemon GO so valuable?
In Mega Nests, you have the option to hunt for Shiny Pokemons. Shiny Pokemon are your unique types of Pokemon that have a different colour compared to the other Pokemon of their species. If you are lucky, you may willy-nilly meet a Shiny Pokemon in the Mega Nest, particularly during particular occurrences like Community Days or Pokemon GO Fest.
Also read: Explained: Sensors in smartwatch
Mega Nest Pokemon GO: Perks of knowing the location
Shiny Hunters will get a considerable advantage from the Mega Nests to get their hands on a Shiny Pokemon. Other than our Community Day or Spotlight Hour event, hunting for Shiny Pokemon needs a lot of travelling and luck as well. Mega Nests ensure the chances of hunting for Shiny Pokemons a bit easier. Encountering a Shiny Pokemon in Mega Nest is very likely to happen.
There are times when it can be helpful to know the Mega Nest location. Sometimes, some Pokemon need to be taken for research can be a bit difficult to find. Nevertheless, these Pokemon will spawn in high numbers during the event most of the time.
In addition to these, there are occasionally some Pokemon in a Mega Nest that is simply too good to ignore. These starter Pokemon, can evolve into significant threats. For example, Swampert, Charizard, Venusaur, etc. can appear at Mega Nests quite frequently.
Several ordinary Pokemon can also evolve to become powerful weapons for PvP and raiding. Drilbur, whose evolution leads to Excadrill, is a good example, and Gastly, whose evolutionary path leads to the menacing Gengar.
Do not miss out on these Pokemon Go community days. Also, don’t miss out on your chance to capture uncommon, shiny Pokemon. During Spotlight hour, any trainer nearby can access any Mega Nest. Those familiar with Pokemon Nests know that Mega Nests are just more powerful versions with a greater spawn rate. Hence, if you’ve already acquired Pokemon Nests, your preferred Pokemon can be obtained by repeating the process.
We hope that these Mega Nests in Pokemon GO have helped you gain some traction in the competition and a better sense of the game.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…