Table Of Contents
- 1Cashify Vs. Flipkart Refurbished
- 2Pros of buying refurbished smartphones from Cashify
- 3Cons of buying refurbished mobile phones from Flipkart Refurbished
Highlights of the Story
- Refurbished phones are a great way to get a new phone without spending too much money.
- Refurbished phones from Cashify are available in all major brands and models.
- They have a wide range of refurbished phones for customers to choose from, and the prices are affordable.
Purchasing a mobile phone is never simple. It’s even more challenging if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a new phone yet want the most up-to-date features. Consider refurbished phones. Refurbished phones are an excellent choice if you know what to look for. The first step in getting a decent deal is to buy from a trustworthy and trusted seller, Cashify vs Flipkart. You should also consider the phone’s accessories, the state of the refurbished phone, its screen, battery life, and other factors.
A refurbished smartphone is an excellent choice if you wish to save money. The cost of a refurbished phone is low. You can get reconditioned smartphones with high-end smartphone capabilities for less money. However, be sure your refurbished smartphone is covered under warranty. So, should you buy a refurbished phone or a new phone? It all relies on how you feel about using an older smartphone.
Cashify Vs. Flipkart Refurbished
Users are upgrading to newer smartphones faster than ever before, with smartphone firms releasing new phones virtually every week with more incredible features and designs. Here’s a complete rundown on Cashify vs Flipkart Refurbished.
Cashify is a well-known refurbished smartphone marketplace. However, there are several benefits to selling your old smartphones on Cashify. The platform makes selling a phone as easy as possible for its users. Cashify ensures that every customer receives outstanding service, leaving no opportunity for disappointment. When selling outdated phones on other marketplaces, there is still a lot of hassle. You’ll have to meet the buyers and haggle over prices, and your phone may still not sell.
Before being evaluated for their condition, cell phones undergo a thorough examination process. Cashify has 32 different checkpoints that phones must go through before being assigned to one of four quality categories. Cashify aims to change the perceptions of refurbished products.
Also read: Best WhatsApp Chrome Extensions and Apps.
The Cashify store provides refurbished phones under the following four categories:
1. Refurbished: Open Box
This is a grading system for smartphones that are in like-new condition. It primarily consists of phones that have been opened and come with their original accessories. This is the most significant category to buy phones from because almost all smartphones in this grade are brand new.
- Like new
- Up to 6 Months Brand Warranty
- Original accessories
2. Refurbished: Superb
This category includes phones with minor scratches. Cashify restores phones that have been in use for a short period of time. The box does not contain any original accessories, but it includes compatible accessories.
- 1-2 Scratches and no dents
- 6 Months Warranty
- PhonePro accessories
3. Refurbished: Good
Phones in this classification have scratches and perhaps a few dents on their bodies. However, because they are the cheapest cellphones, they are the best value for money. In addition, the phones come with compatible accessories.
- 3-5 scratches or probably a few dents
- 6 Months Warranty
- PhonePro accessories
4. Refurbished: Fair
This category includes phones with some scratches and probably a few dents. The box does not contain any original accessories, but it includes compatible accessories.
- 5-7 scratches or probably a few dents
- 6 Months Warranty
- PhonePro accessories
You can get the best deals on refurbished smartphones from here.
Read more: Is It Safe To Sell Phone On Cashify?
Flipkart is one of the leading e-commerce platforms in India. They offer a diverse selection of refurbished phones that have undergone numerous quality checks by expert technicians. In the past, there was a stigma attached to buying refurbished products. This has changed over time, and now it has become an accepted practice for many people. People are becoming more aware of the need to reduce waste and also save money on their purchases.
Before buying a refurbished smartphone on Flipkart, keep in mind that the platform sells devices in four different classifications. Cellphones are classified into four categories: open box, superb, good, and fair. However, it is always preferable to acquire refurbished smartphones in the ‘new like’ category. Customers will not receive new cellphones but rather phones with minimal to no traces of physical wear and tear.
Pros of buying refurbished smartphones from Cashify
- Secure platform
Cashify is a risk-free application. It’s one of the most secure ways to sell or buy refurbished devices such as phones. Apart from that, our site contains reputable buyers and vendors.
- Instant Cash Payment
Cashify pays for your equipment in cash with the Instant Cash payment method. At the pickup time, the Cashify agent will hand you the payment for your used gadget. Cashify accepts various additional payment methods, including bank transfers, UPI transactions, and wallets.
- There are no hidden fees.
There are no hidden fees with the Cashify app, which is one of the main advantages. You don’t have to pay anything to get your old phones, laptops, or tablets. It’s also less expensive than similar online applications.
Cashify can assist you with repairs as well. If your mobile phones suffer technical troubles, you can use this software. In addition, skilled technicians will totally refurbish your equipment.
- Lowest costs
The Cashify app is a great way to get a good deal on your old smartphones. It finds the most reliable buyers and sellers for your old items and provides you with the best rates.
Cons of buying refurbished mobile phones from Flipkart Refurbished
When we think of refurbished mobile phones, the first thing that comes to mind is whether they are used phones that have been discarded. Is it an old item with a few new parts added to it? Will I get the same user experience as if the phone were brand new? Questions like quality and a slew of others clog up your head. One of the major cons of buying a refurbished smartphone from Flipkart Refurbished is that it puts you in a dilemma to understand which categories offer the best-refurbished smartphones as there is no detailed information on the different categories.
Cashify is the best place to go if you wish to buy a refurbished or used mobile phone. The Cashify Store is incredibly convenient, and the simplified approach makes purchasing a used mobile phone quite simple.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…