There is no doubt that repairing OPPO smartphones is costly. If your OPPO is damaged in any way, you will have a tough time getting it fixed. Every OPPO screen features a high-quality display and colour calibration. This means that if the screen is damaged in any manner or begins to show faults, such as lines or spots, the user will have a terrible experience.
You no longer need to be concerned about repairing your device since we can provide a solution. Thus, look no further if you’re looking for a new OPPO A15s screen.
Also Read: Redmi 11 Prime 5G Review – All-Rounder Budget 5G Phone
First way: OPPO A15s Screen Repaired By Cashify
If your OPPO A15s Screen has to be changed, the best alternative is to use Cashify Mobile Repair. To get your OPPO repaired, follow these easy instructions.
- Once you’ve selected OPPO as your brand of choice, head to the OPPO Repair and Replacement page.
- Select a colour for the OPPO A15s on the next page.
- You’ll now be able to view a variety of alternatives for repairing your OPPO. Once you’ve selected the screen, click the “Book Now” option to get started on the repair.
- If your OPPO A15s screen has to be repaired, shop around at Cashify to get the best deal. Your smartphone may be fixed for as little as Rs. 3,499.
- Cashify exclusively employs authentic parts for device repairs and assures that the item is of the highest quality. As an added convenience, a customer care representative from Cashify can come to your house to fix your device.
- In contrast to typical repair centres, Cashify gives a six-month warranty on the screen.
Also Read: OPPO Reno 8 To Come With Snapdragon 7 Gen1 chipset: Reports
Second way: OPPO service centre
Second, you may go to an OPPO service centre and get your OPPO A15s Screen repaired there.
- The process of contacting OPPO’s customer support department may be time-consuming. Unfortunately, you’ll also have to wait a few days for your OPPO A15s to get repair.
- On the other hand, a second-hand OPPO component may be too pricey for specific customers.
- It is only possible to get a guarantee for OPPO devices if you have bought OPPO Care+ for your device. In India, the cost of replacing an OPPO A15s screen may run you between Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 6,000, which may be a little pricey for some.
Also Read: boAt Launches TWS Earbuds Airdopes 500 ANC: Details Here
OPPO A15s gives you outstanding performance with a 6.52-inch HD+ LCD panel and a 60Hz refresh rate display. It would be difficult if you had a damaged or scratched screen. So why search for alternative methods of repair? When Cashify mobile repair service is available. It will repair your screen affordably and provide you with a guarantee.
You can find more information about different smartphones on the Cashify product page. You can also read new features, reviews, news and more about OPPO A15s. Also can sell your old phone at a valuable price.