The Xiaomi Redmi 9A Sport was availed in 2021. You must have noticed how outdated your phone has become in the year after its release. However, since all smartphones are smartphones, we often believe that our phone is not that old and may function similarly to other models. Every time a new model is out on the market, it somehow outperforms the one before. Although each phone initially had the most cutting-edge features, it gradually became obsolete.
Also Read: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Review – Finally Something New This Time
Xiaomi Redmi 9A Sport Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi 9A Sport features a 60 Hz refresh rate 6.53-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Moreover, the smartphone comes with a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 processor.
Furthermore, Redmi 9A Sport has a 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.0-micron. The configuration for the back camera has autofocus. It includes a single front camera arrangement with a 5-megapixel sensor and an f/2.2 aperture for selfies.
Also Read: Vivo T1 5G Review – Good Specs At Right Pricing
Why is your Xiaomi Redmi 9A Sport outdated in 2022
Some of the reasons that have made your old smartphone outdated in 2022 are mentioned below.
- The smartphone does not have fingerprint sensor.
- Outdated USB 2.0 charging port.
- The smartphone does not come with gorilla glass protection.
- The phone has average camera performance.
- Not for high-end games.
Also Read: Vivo X60 Review – The Most Underrated Mid-Range Flagship
Get the best Xiaomi Redmi 9A Sport BuyBack price
Cashify is thought to be the best option for selling your old phone due to its doorstep collection and quick cash transfer. Just adhere to these five easy procedures to get the best price for your phone.
- If you don’t already have one, register for an account on the Cashify website or mobile application. Additionally, this will update you on any deals and new features for your new smartphone.
- Go to the Sell old phone website and select Xiaomi as your phone brand.
- Choose Xiaomi Redmi 9A Sport as the model of your device and go to the Sell Old Xiaomi Redmi 9A Sport page.
- To get the best price for your phone, as shown on your screen, a Cashify representative will need to appear once you fill out the necessary information and wait.
- The Cashify representative will examine the gadget and confirm its condition before coming to your house to deposit the money into your account.
Also Read: Vivo V23 Pro 5G Review – Good Selfies But at Premium Price
Best Upgrade Options
1. POCO M3
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 CPU and 6GB RAM of the Xiaomi Poco M3 are both impressive features. Its performance is handled by an Octa-core Quad-core Kryo 260 CPU and an Adreno 610 GPU running at 2GHz and 1.8GHz, respectively.
Moreover, the smartphone is powered by a massive 6,000mAh battery and 18W Fast Charging technology. And has a 6.53-inch IPS LCD front screen with a stunning pixel density of 395ppi.
2. Infinix Note 11
The Infinix Note 11 has a 6.70-inches FHD+ AMOLED display. It has a touch sampling rate of 180 Hz and a peak brightness of 750. The front is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, with plastic making up the frame and rear.
Moreover, the smartphone features a MediaTek Helio G88 processor from Infinix. It’s a 12-nanometer processor with two Cortex A75 performance cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and six Cortex A55 efficiency cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
3. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 features a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset, powered by an Octa-core processor setup featuring 2GHz Cortex A75 Dual-Core and 2GHz Cortex A55 Hexa Core. Moreover, the smartphone offers 4GB RAM and Mali-G52 GPU for a comprehensive multitasking experience.
Furthermore, the smartphone has a 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS LCD with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The device’s aspect ratio is 19.5:9, and its screen-to-body ratio is 84.37 per cent, providing a cinematic experience. The smartphone’s bezel-free display has a punch-hole and is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass v5.
Also Read: Apple iPhone 12 Pro Review – The Only Phone You Need
Are you looking to sell your smartphone for the best buyback value? Then Cashify has fantastic deals for you, click here to Sell phone online or Recycle old phone.