Table Of Contents
- 15 Reasons to buy iPhone 13 Mini
- 2Comfortable Design
- 3Better Display
- 4Good Battery life
- 5Powerful performance
- 6Flagship cameras
- 7In the end
Highlights of the Story
- The iPhone 13 Mini is an excellent mobile phone, that fits in our pocket.
- So, if you’re confused about whether to buy the mobile phone or not. Here are 5 reasons that you should read before buying the new iPhone 13 mini.
iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the iPhone 13 Mini in 2022 or looking for another iPhone, this article is for you.
5 Reasons to buy iPhone 13 Mini
The Apple iPhone 13 Mini comes in a 5.4-inch size and is very compact for a pocket-friendly mobile phone. Earlier, Apple iPhone 8 and Apple iPhone 7 used to be much smaller in size compared to the iPhone 13 Mini. So, if you have used that smartphone, you might not have an issue using the iPhone 13 Mini. But, on the other hand, if you want to use this as a daily drive, this might be a great choice.
The only time the iPhone 13 Mini seems a bit smaller is when you try to type with both hands. It might be a hurdle if you switch from a bigger screen; however, it will grow with you.
If we look at the positive side, the iPhone 13 Mini has a flat edge comfortable design, and thus it gives an excellent in-hand comfortableness. In addition, the small size means the device can slip right into your pocket without any issue.
In addition, the iPhone 13 Mini also comes with an IP68 rating, providing an extra security level to your device.
It is true the iPhone 13 Mini comes with just a 5.4-inch display. However, it has charm; the device is compact and made for people who want a pocket-friendly design. The key benefit you get with a small size is higher ppi, which means you’ll have a more bright and colourful viewing experience. However, it will not compromise the display quality of the device. In addition, you’ll also get the toughest ceramic protection on the front.
Good Battery life
The 13 Mini comes with a 2,400mAh battery size; ideally, it is less than the budget android smartphone. However, if you look at the previous year’s Apple iPhone 12 mini, the new iPhone is almost 200mAh more. It gives a screen on time of up to 6 hours, and it is surprisingly enough for a day long use.
In addition, you also get a wireless charging feature in the iPhone 13 Mini and a left out feature in most premium android mobile phones.
The iPhone 13 mini comes with an action-packed performance. The device comes with the latest Apple 15 Bionic chipset. The mobile has the same performance, camera results, and storage/RAM options as Apple iPhone 13. However, in the benchmark results, the iPhone 13 mini has a score of 677861, and the iPhone 12 mini has a score of 563045; this is a massive gap in performance.
Though the device will be the last iPhone Mini of the entire series, it will still receive the OS update for the next five years, which is quite promising.
No doubt that the iPhone 13 Mini comes with a flagship level camera; it has the same sensor as the iPhone 13. Hence, it delivers the same quality photographs as the new iPhone 13. It also has the new Apple sensor shift image stabilisation, which only Apple iPhone 12 Pro has.
In addition, you also get the new Cinematic mode in the iPhone 13 Mini, which allows you to shift the focus of the video and give a bokeh effect.
In the end
Before going forward with the conclusion, you must answer a few questions yourself. First, is the small size comfortable for you? and second, are you ready to spend around 50k on a mobile phone. So, if your answer is yes, then it’s a wrap! The iPhone 13 Mini is a flagship level smartphone that offers quality specs and excellent performance. And if it is your forte, it might be the best iPhone purchase you’ll ever make.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…