The second match in the World Cup Group A will be between Qatar and Senegal. If you plan to watch the Qatar vs Senegal live stream, read on. We’ll give you every bit of information regarding the match and how to watch it. Qatar, the host of this World Cup, has the difficult distinction of being the only host nation to have lost its opening match. So, this match is crucial for the Middle Eastern country to win, as they will be playing for their pride. On the other hand, Senegal missed some of their crucial chances against the Netherlands, falling prey to two late goals in the second half. With the African nation gunning for redemption, there’s an interesting story to be said about this Group A clash.
Nonetheless, let’s take a look at how you can watch the match live from the comfort of your home!
Also read: 4 Best Apps To Stream FIFA World Cup 2022
If you have a registered Jio number, you can watch the Qatar vs Senegal live stream on your PC and your smartphone. Moreover, the streaming is absolutely free. Let’s check out how you can access the match on JioCinema!
- You will have to download the JioCinema app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- After downloading the app, log into JioCinema using your registered Jio mobile number.
- Enter the number in the login screen and input the OTP you’ll be receiving on the number.
- Once you’ve logged in, you can watch the Qatar vs Senegal live stream through the app. To access the match, you can use either the FIFA tab on the app or tap on the match banner.
- Ensure you have a high-speed network or a decent data plan from Jio to stream the match. Streaming in higher quality uses more data.
JioCinema offers its official website and the JioCinema PWA (Progressive Web App) to stream the match. Here’s what you need to do if you’re using your PC to watch the Qatar vs Senegal live stream:
- Head over to JioCinema’s official website.
- Log into the website by clicking on the user icon at the top left corner.
- When prompted, enter your registered Jio mobile number and input the OTP you receive.
- After logging in, you can access the match stream via the FIFA tab or the match banner on the screen.
- While streaming the match, JioCinema could prompt you to download the JioCinema PWA.
- If you download the web app, you will be able to access the matches directly from the app itself. You’ll also be able to watch the matches at 1080p and 60FPS quality. However, for this, we’d recommend you use a high-speed home network.
Also read: 5 Best Apps For FIFA World Cup 2022 Updates
If you’re using a TATA Play DTH connection at home, you could also view the match on Sports18. To do so, you’ll have to ensure that Sports18 is added to your subscription plans. If it isn’t, you’ll have to either call the customer care number (1800 208 6633) or log into their official website to pay for the channel subscription.
Qatar going up against Senegal will be an exciting affair, considering what is at stake for both nations. Both teams will be fighting for a chance to get into the Round of 16. Will you be watching the Qatar vs Senegal live stream? If yes, whom will you be supporting? Let us know in the comment section below!
Writer, researcher, and avid gamer. Geeks out over postmodern novels and the latest PC games. Usually intends all his puns.