Table Of Contents
- 1Pixel 6a – Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro complaints
Highlights of the Story
- A Google official has confirmed that the fingerprint scanner on the Pixel 6a will be different from the one on the Pixel 6.
- On the occasion of Google I/O, the Pixel 6a was announced for $449 (approximately Rs 34,732).
- Some Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro customers had issues with the fingerprint sensors.
The in-display fingerprint sensor is different from the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro. A Google official confirmed the transition to a new fingerprint sensor for the Pixel 6a, but They revealed no performance metrics. So far, the smartphone’s fingerprint sensor hasn’t performed well. Google announced the Google Pixel 6A at Google I/O 2022 for $449. (roughly Rs. 34,732).
A different fingerprint sensor than the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro has been verified by Google’s Senior Vice President of Devices and Services, Rick Osterloh, according to Android Central. However, they provided no performance data, so it’s tough to tell whether the fingerprint scanner upgrade improves performance over the earlier phones.
Pixel 6a – Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro complaints
Last November, they broke the Google Pixel 6 for Rs. 47,100 and Pixel 6 Pro’s fingerprint identification sensors.
In the same month last year, the phone’s fingerprint sensor was criticised as sluggish and failing often. A Google spokesperson said, “The Pixel 6 fingerprint sensor has stronger security algorithms.” However, these extra safeguards may take longer to check or need closer contact with the sensor.”
Last November, Google resolved the issues, but only for a few US and Japanese carriers. In addition, the update improved the in-display fingerprint recognition sensor unlocking experience.
Google released Pixel 6a for $449 during its developer conference (roughly Rs. 34,732). The phone will include a Tensor SoC, Always-On-Display, and two cameras. It will have a 6.1-inch screen. Rear camera: 12.2-megapixels + 12-megapixels ultra-wide-angle. The phone’s front camera will be 8 megapixels.
Pre-orders for the Google Pixel 6a begin on July 21. The phone will also be available in India later this year. Unfortunately, no information about price or availability in other countries has been provided.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.