It’s time to upgrade from the outdated Realme C31 and sell it. The operating system and slow charging performance are outdated compared to other competitors. In 2022, there are many other better options in the same price range. Therefore, Cashify is where you can sell your old smartphone and get the maximum buyback.
Also Read: Redmi 11 Prime 5G Review – All-Rounder Budget 5G Phone
Realme C31 Specifications
The Realme C31’s 6.5-inch LCD screen boasts HD+ quality and a 120Hz touch sampling rate. A waterdrop notch can be seen at the top of the display panel. In addition, the smartphone sports a screen-to-body ratio of 85 per cent.
Moreover, a triple-camera system and an LED flash are placed in a rectangular camera module on the Realme smartphone. The smartphone’s primary camera boasts a 13-megapixel resolution, a macro lens, and a B&W sensor. Furthermore, it includes a 5-megapixel camera that can be utilised for self-portraits and video calls.
Also Read: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Review – Finally Something New This Time
What makes Realme C31 outdated in 2022?
Some of the reasons that have made the Realme C31 outdated in 2022 are mentioned below.
- The smartphone has Outdated Micro USB Port.
- No 1080p video recording at the front Camera.
- The phone has only 10W Charging Support.
- The smartphone runs on Old Operating System.
- Realme C31 has a large size and outdated design.
Also Read: Apple iPhone 12 Mini Review – Chota Packet Bada Dhamaka
How can I get the best buyback value for Realme C31?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to sell your old smartphone at the best possible value:
- Go to the Cashify mobile app or website and click “Sell Old Phone”. Select Realme as your brand.
- In the list that appears, select the Realme C31. You will be sent to a new page showing storage variants. Choose your storage variant to get the exact value of the resale amount.
- To know the precise buyback value, you need to answer a set of queries about the functionality and condition of the smartphone. Fill in the required details to sell old Realme C31.
- Once finished, you will get the exact selling price of your old gadget. Following that, you may choose the payment method and the period, i.e., how you want to be paid when the device is picked up from your location. You will soon get a confirmation email from Cashify.
Also Read: OnePlus 8 Pro Review – It’s still worth buying in 2021
Benefits of selling mobiles at Cashify
The entire process is hassle-free, thanks to Cashify. Therefore, you don’t need to go to the nearby store to sell your used gadgets. By selling your smartphone from the convenience of your home, our professionals ensure that you receive the highest possible price for them. To avoid any money release issues, we immediately begin the payment process as we pick up the item from your home.
Also Read: OnePlus 10 Pro Review – The Polished OnePlus Flagship
Best upgrade options
1. Poco M2 Pro
The Poco M2 Pro has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G. This is paired with up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage for consistent and smooth gaming performance. Furthermore, the internal storage may be extended to 512GB using a microSD card.
An 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 5-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor make up the 48-megapixel quad-camera on the Poco M2 Pro. Additionally, it sports a front-facing 16-megapixel selfie camera with a punch-hole. The camera may be used to capture RAW images for better picture editing.
2. Oppo F21 Pro
The Oppo F21 Pro features s a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage and has pre-installed with Android 12.
Moreover, the smartphone has a triple back camera layout that includes a 64-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel microscope camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
3. POCO M4 Pro 5G
The Dimensity 810 5G octa-core CPU from MediaTek, a midrange processor with 5G support, is what drives the POCO M4 Pro 5G. The smartphone also runs MIUI 12.5.4, an Android 11-based operating system. The M4 Pro 5G, which has a 50-megapixel main primary and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens, includes a 16-megapixel selfie camera. The maximum video resolution for the front and rear cameras is 1080p@30fps.
Also Read: OnePlus 9R Review – Never Settle is Finally Settled
Are you looking to sell your smartphone for the best buyback value? Then Cashify has fantastic deals for you, click here to Sell phone online or Recycle old phone.