The Xiaomi Redmi K20 made its debut in 2019 and, till now, is one of the most popular mid-range mobile phones in India. The device has impressive specifications, including a full view AMOLED display, without any punch hole or notch, which is also a rarity nowadays. Naturally, if that gorgeous display is cracked or broken, you might want to repair the screen of your Xiaomi Redmi K20.
So here we now discuss how you can repair or replace your Xiaomi Redmi K20 screen, if it’s broken or cracked, via two effective methods. Read on below.
Method 1: Repairing your smartphone through Cashify
You can quickly fix your Redmi K20 display through Cashify. At Cashify, we offer you the most genuine parts and the added benefit of protecting your data. Below are the steps to follow to repair your smartphone through Cashify.
1. Log in or create a new Cashify account via your mobile number on Cashify’s website or mobile app.
2. Then go to the mobile repair section and select your smartphone, which in this case, would be the Xiaomi Redmi K20.
3. You will be then redirected to the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Repair section. Now, choose the colour of your smartphone and proceed ahead.
4. The screen repair cost for the Redmi K20 is Rs. 6,749. Add that to your cart and click on Book Now.
5. You will then be asked to enter your address. After that, select doorstep repair service, and then you can schedule a suitable time according to your preference.
6. Your smartphone’s display will be repaired quickly when a service representative arrives at your house.
At Cashify, we provide an additional six-month warranty on all mobile phone display repairs. We also offer free replacement of your display, if it gives you problems, within a few days.
Method 2: Screen repair by visiting Xiaomi service centre
The second way is to get in touch with the nearby Xiaomi service centre to fix your mobile phone’s display. However, you will have to leave your house and go there. Given that we must devote our time to work, you might find this an issue. Still, you can fix the display at the service centre through these steps.
1. Locate the authorised Xiaomi service centre, near your area.
2. The service centre technician will diagnose your device and give you the replacement cost of your Redmi K20 display, which could be Rs 7,999. That is much higher than what Cashify is offering.
3. Additionally, you’ll have to leave your smartphone at the repair centre for 2-3 days, which might be an added inconvenience if you don’t have a secondary device.
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 product page on Cashify includes user reviews, comparison sites, specifications, and news regarding the smartphone.
Writer with a knack for the latest gadgets and smartphones. He loves to play football and fiddling around with his PlayStation 5, and always looking to improve himself and help the world make a better place.