The Vivo Z1 Pro is an excellent budget smartphone with a beautiful Full HD+ display and a small punch hole at the top left corner. Therefore, it makes sense that everyone who owns the device would want to prevent the gorgeous screen from breaking or cracking. But occasionally, unintentionally, we can break the Vivo Z1 Pro’s screen, so you might want to know how to repair it.
Thus, we will now give you the two best and most affordable solutions for repairing the Vivo Z1 Pro display. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Method 1: Vivo Z1 Pro Screen repair through Cashify
The best option is to utilise Cashify Mobile Repair if your Vivo Z1 Pro screen needs to be fixed or replaced. You may fix your Vivo smartphone by following these simple steps.
1. First, go to Cashify’s mobile repair page and choose Vivo as your preferred brand.
2. Navigate now to the Vivo Z1 Pro Repair and Replacement page.
3. On the following page, pick the colour for your smartphone.
4. You’ll now be able to view a variety of alternatives for repairing your Vivo smartphone. Once you’ve selected the option, click the “Book Now” option to schedule the repair.
5. At Cashify, you can get your Vivo Z1 Pro screen repaired for as little as Rs. 3,599.
Cashify only uses genuine parts for device repairs, ensuring that the repaired item is of the most outstanding calibre. A Cashify customer service agent will come to your home to repair your device as an added convenience. Unlike regular repair shops, Cashify offers a six-month screen warranty on screen repairs.
Method 2: Visit Vivo service centre
Second, you can get your Vivo Z1 Pro screen repaired at a Vivo authorised service centre. The process can be a bit time-consuming. Below are the steps to follow.
1. You will have to locate the nearest Vivo service centre in your area.
2. After contacting the service representative there, you will be informed of the screen repair cost.
3. Repairing your Vivo Z1 Pro at the authorised service centre is Rs 4,000, which is higher than Cashify’s doorstep repair service.
4. Unfortunately, you will also have to keep your device for a few days at the service centre, after which a new pick-up date will be generated for your smartphone.
Hence, repairing your Vivo Z1 Pro through Cashify is the best method. With Cashify, we also assure you that your data will be protected while performing the repair in front of you.
Specs, reviews, comparison sites, and Vivo Z1 Pro news are available on the Cashify product website. In addition, we have unique information regarding forthcoming smartphones, so don’t miss it!
Writer with a knack for the latest gadgets and smartphones. He loves to play football and fiddling around with his PlayStation 5, and always looking to improve himself and help the world make a better place.