Croatia will face Belgium on December 01, at 8:30 PM IST, to decide who tops Group F. People all over the world will tune into the Croatia vs Belgium live stream to know the final outcome of this exciting matchup. Belgium’s loss to Morocco recently has been somewhat of a shock. Since the Belgians were considered the favourite to advance from the group, they will need to perform better in this upcoming match. However, facing Croatia in such an integral matchup is never going to be an easy task. After all, the Croatians were finalists in the previous World Cup tournament. Despite a few of their players getting on with age, Croatia is still a competent team. So, it’ll be difficult to call the winner of this match.
Although holding out for a draw will be enough for the Croatian National Team, the Belgians need to win this match, if they want to qualify for the Round of 16. They certainly have the players to pull off a miracle, with the likes of Kevin De Bruyne, Thibaut Courtois, and Eden Hazard. So, if you want to watch this match on JioCinema, let us tell you how!
Also read: 4 Best Apps To Stream FIFA World Cup 2022
Reliance’s JioCinema is India’s official online broadcasting partner during this FIFA World Cup tournament. Moreover, the streaming is absolutely free. Viewers will just need to use their registered Jio mobile number for logging into JioCinema. Furthermore, you can stream the match through JioCinema on both smartphones and PCs. Let’s check out both methods:
- You will have to download the JioCinema app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- After downloading the app, open it and log into the app by submitting your registered Jio mobile number.
- The app will send you an OTP on your Jio number. You will have to submit the OTP inside the app for successful login.
- Once the OTP has been submitted and your mobile number is verified, you will have successfully logged into JioCinema.
- To watch the Croatia vs Belgium live stream, click on the relevant match banner on the app’s home screen.
Note: Streaming the match in high quality will require plenty of mobile data. Ensure that you’re using a Jio data pack with 2GB of data per day or more.
Also read: All Jio Data Plans List 2022
If you want to watch the match through the JioCinema website on your desktop or laptop, the method to do so is quite simple. Moreover, the JioCinema PWA (Progressive Web App) will also provide you with decent resolutions and picture quality.
- Visit the JioCinema website.
- You will find the user icon at the top half of the screen. Click on it to log into JioCinema.
- The website will ask for your registered Jio number. Input the number in the given space.
- You will then receive an OTP on your Jio number. Provide the OTP in the given space on the website.
- After correctly submitting the OTP, you’ll be able to log into the website.
- You can open the Croatia vs Belgium live stream through the relevant match banner on the home page.
- To download the JioCinema PWA, click on the Download button when prompted by the website. This web app will allow you to stream the matches directly at 1080p resolutions and 60FPS.
TATA Play – Sports18
If you are a DTH connection consumer and use TATA Play, you can watch the Croatia vs Belgium live stream via Sports18. In fact, Sports18 is the only live channel in India to broadcast all the matches of the FIFA World Cup. To subscribe to the channel, you can call the TATA Play Customer Care number (1800 208 6633). Apart from this, you could also log into their official website with your registered mobile number and add the channel to your subscribed list!
It would be quite a shame if Belgium were knocked out of the World Cup’s Group stages this year. After all, the Belgium Golden Generation has been quite underrated for many years, and a strong showing could cement their place in World Cup history. However, the Croatians will be their most challenging match yet in the Group Stages. So, to know whether Belgium will qualify, tune into the Croatia vs Belgium live stream using our methods shown here!