In 2019, Xiaomi released the Redmi Note 8. Because the smartphone has been on the market for three years, the battery is likely to have failed, causing a phone operation problem. But don’t be worried! We’ve got you covered. This article discussed two methods for getting a battery replacement for your phone.
Method 1: Cashify repair
The first option to repair Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 battery is to use Cashify, which is simple and inexpensive. Here are the steps to follow for repairing your smartphone.
- Go to the Cashify website and register or sign in if you already have an account.
- The “Repair” option will appear on the menu tab after you have successfully logged in. Simply click it to display a nested list.
- Select “Battery repair” from the drop-down menu that displays. Now select Xiaomi, followed by Xiaomi Redmi Note 8.
- On the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Battery repair & replacement page, you can then choose the colour of your phone.
- The entire cost of repairing the phone battery would be displayed to you. And in this case, you’ll get it done at the ₹1,249.
- Finally, press the Book Now button. Fill in your address information and make a time for the doorstep service.
- Customers are charged accurate pricing through Cashify, and there are no additional fees.
Also read: Where Can I Sell Old Vivo Y11 2019 And Get Best Buyback Value?
Method 2: Visit the Xiaomi service centre
The second option is to repair Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 battery and have your smartphone repaired at a Xiaomi service centre.
- You must locate the nearest Xiaomi service centre, which may be difficult.
The procedure is not only time-consuming, but it may also be costly, as the service centre will charge you a hefty fee for the same service.
- The cost of replacing the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 battery at a Xiaomi centre might range from ₹1500 to ₹2000, depending on the area and store.
- Furthermore, because Xiaomi does not offer a pick-up and drop-off service, you will have to visit the store in person.
- The entire procedure is extensive and time-consuming, which you may not enjoy. Even if the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is an older device, it may provide you with long-lasting features if the battery is in good condition. You won’t have to worry about it with Cashify.
Also read: Where Can I Sell OPPO F19 And Get The Best Buyback Value
We have a website dedicated to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 that includes pricing, specifications, features, and global news. Keep an eye out for unique features in future smartphones. So go ahead and take a look.