The 2021-released OnePlus 9R is still in widespread use today. Due to its high-end hardware and OxygenOS based on Android 11, the smartphone has had tremendous sales. But many users still using it will undoubtedly have some problems because it has been years since it was first launched. One of these problems could be the smartphone’s battery, which might prevent you from using it correctly. Hence, it makes sense that you might want to replace the battery in your OnePlus 9R.
It is inconvenient when charging gadgets takes longer than expected. We’ll now go through the two most efficient methods for getting the battery in your OnePlus 9R fixed or replaced.
Method 1: OnePlus 9R Battery replacement on Cashify
To replace your OnePlus 9R battery, you can use Cashify’s mobile repair service. Below are the steps to avail of battery replacement through Cashify.
- At first, enter your phone number during the account registration on Cashify.
- Enter your mobile phone brand, which in this example would be OnePlus, under the website’s battery repair section.
- To access the page for OnePlus 9R repair and replacement, select OnePlus 9R.
- Select the device’s colour now. Next, choose the battery option on the next screen to arrange your repair.
- Cashify has a reasonable service fee. It costs Rs 2,599 to replace the OnePlus 9R’s battery.
- Cashify provides a door repair service, so a qualified service technician will visit your home and fix your smartphone’s battery in front of you at no extra cost.
Cashify always uses genuine replacement components for its repair services to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Because of this, we also offer a three-month guarantee on each product.
Method 2: OnePlus service centre
As a second alternative, you can also visit the authorised OnePlus service center near you.
- Locate the nearest authorised OnePlus service centre. This may cost too much for you, as you will also have to travel there.
- The price of replacing the OnePlus 9R battery at a OnePlus Authorised Service Center could exceed Rs. 4,500, which means it’s higher than Cashify’s repair cost.
- To repair your phone, you must also submit your phone. The service centre technicians will then probably give you the device in some hours or on a later date for pick-up.
Cashify repair is one of the most trusted places to get your smartphone battery replaced. It has affordable options and quality service with an in-house warranty.
Cashify provides up-to-date information about all smartphones. Please visit our product page for additional information about the OnePlus 9R including specifications, features, tips and tricks, and related news
I am a budding content writer who wish to learn each and every aspect of writing. Moreover, I have been awarded with REX-Karamveer Chakra and played basketball at the national Level.