Even though the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G was released in 2022 and is still in good working order, you cannot avoid hardware damage. After a given amount of time, the charging jack on most smartphones begins to malfunction, and you should change it as soon as possible.
In this article, we’ve discussed two of the best ways to have your OnePlus Nord CE 2’s charging jack replaced.
Also Read: Things You Should Do Before Handing Your Android Phone For Repairs
Method 1: OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Charging Jack Repaired Through Cashify
First, you may use Cashify’s mobile repair service to get your OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G charging jack replaced. Thanks to its low-cost solution, smartphone repairs can’t go on without it.
- Create a Cashify account by entering your smartphone’s information on the Cashify website or app.
- Look for Charging Jack repair on the home screen when you’ve finished. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is available as a model here.
- Then, you’ll be transported to the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Charging Jack Repair page, where you may pick the smartphone’s colour. The repair services and their costs will be detailed on the following page. You may schedule a repair appointment by clicking on the Charging Jack.
- A primary charging jack replacement for a OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G costs roughly Rs. 1,599 at Cashify. The typical user can afford it easily.
- A skilled service specialist will come to your location and fix your smartphone at your house with Cashify’s doorstep repairing service.
Cashify offers a three-month guarantee on its repair services since it only employs genuine smartphone components. If this happens again, you may use the warranty to have your gadget repaired or replaced for free.
Also Read: Guide: How To Repair Or Replace Your Phone Battery
Second Method: OnePlus Service Centre
You can also visit the nearest OnePlus-authorised service centre to fix the charging jack of the OnePlus Nord CE 2. Follow these steps to do the same.
- Visit the OnePlus Authorised service centre nearest your location.
- After diagnosing your smartphone, the service centre official will give you the repair cost of the charging jack of your device.
- This amount will probably be higher than the repair cost at Cashify
- There is no doorstep repair service provided by OnePlus, which means you’ll have to visit the service centre on your own.
- After that, you may need to revisit the service centre later to pick up your device. In contrast, at Cashify, your device will be repaired in front of you on the same date.
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is an excellent and stable smartphone. Still, the device’s charging port might sometimes become faulty due to overcharging or malfunctioning. So the best way to fix this issue is by using the service of Cashify for quick and efficient repair work at a very low cost.
Visit the product page at Cashify for more information on the OnePlus Nord CE 5G. Moreover, Cashify also provides additional information on the latest smartphones, laptops, etc. If you’ve decided to sell your old smartphone, you can do so on Cashify for a reasonable amount.
Also Read: Xiaomi 13 Ultra Launch Timeline Tipped, Coming With These Premium Features