In 2021, Xiaomi released the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G, a budget-friendly phone. The phone’s low cost and various functions made the public appreciate it. You will, however, notice a decrease in camera performance and an obsolete display panel. However, your old smartphone may not be the most excellent option in 2022, and it’s time to sell the old Redmi Note 11T 5G.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G
The Redmi Note 11T 5G has a large 6.6 inches bezel-less IPS LCD type screen packed with 399ppi pixel density and an impressive 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. Additionally, the front panel has a 20:9 aspect ratio and a punch hole in the top center that contains a selfie camera. To prevent unintentional damage, Xiaomi even added a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass v3 to the display.
Moreover, the smartphone features a MediaTek Dimensity 810 MT6833 chipset (6nm) along with 6GB RAM. To provide flawless multitasking, an Octa-core CPU combining a Cortex A76 and Cortex A55 layout operates at a maximum speed of 2.4GHz. A Mali-G57 MC2 GPU also guarantees good visuals.
Also Read: POCO M5 Review – Loaded In Every Aspect
In 2022, what makes the Redmi Note 11T 5G outdated?
Some reasons that made the Redmi Note 11T 5G obsolete in 2022 are mentioned below.
- The smartphone does not have real waterproof performance.
- The phone has Plastic Body.
- Does not have AMOLED display.
- No 4K video support.
- The smartphone does not have external memory slot or MicroSD.
Also Read: Vivo V25 5G Review – Style Meets Camera
Get the most money for your old Redmi Note 11T 5G when you sell them
To get the most money for your old smartphone, follow the instructions listed below:
- Open the Cashify app or website and select “Sell old phone.” Xiaomi is the brand you should choose.
- Select Redmi Note 11T 5G from the list that appears. You will now be directed to a new Sell old Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G page. To receive the exact buyback value, choose your storage option there.
- You will be questioned on various subjects regarding the operation and condition of the smartphone to ascertain the precise resale value. Complete the appropriate fields to sell old Redmi Note 11T 5G.
- After you’re done, you’ll know how much your Redmi Note 11T 5G is worth. Following that, you may select a payment method and a period for money to be delivered to you when the device has been picked up from your location. You’ll receive a confirmation message from Cashify.
Why should you sell your outdated Redmi Note 11T 5G to Cashify?
It’s easy to complete the process using Cashify. You may sell your old device without going to the store. By enabling you to sell your smartphone from the convenience of your home, our specialists make sure you get the most money possible for them.
We begin the payment transaction as soon as we pick up the gadgets from your doorstep to avoid payment release complications. To calculate the best resale price for your item, we also use AI.
Best upgrade options
1. Infinix Note 11
Infinix Note 11
The Infinix Note 11 features a MediaTek Helio G88 processor. It’s a 12-nanometer processor with two Cortex A75 performance cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and six Cortex A55 efficiency cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
Furthermore, the smartphone has a 6.70-inches FHD+ AMOLED display. It has a touch sampling rate of 180 Hz and a peak brightness of 750. Moreover, the front is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, with plastic making up the frame and rear.
2. POCO M3
The Poco M3 is powered by a massive 6,000mAh battery and 18W Fast Charging technology. And has a 6.53-inch IPS LCD front screen with a stunning pixel density of 395ppi.
Moreover, the smartphone has impressive specifications, including a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 CPU and 6GB of RAM. A 2GHz Octa-Core Quad-Core Kryo 260 CPU and a 1.8GHz Adreno 610 GPU are in charge of their performance.
3. OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
The Oneplus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G has three cameras on the backside of the device, a 64-megapixel f/1.7 Primary Camera, a 2-megapixel f/2.4 Depth Camera and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 Macro Shooter accompanied by an LED Flash. Also, a 16-megapixel f/2.0 Front Camera takes care of the selfie game.
Moreover, the smartphone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset with 6nm fabrication, It has the capacity to 15% increase performance over regular.