The POCO X3 was launched in 2020 as a device targeting the midrange segment under INR 20k. The POCO X3 comes with a 120Hz IPS LCD screen and a 64MP rear camera setup along with an IP53 dust and water-resistant rating. Since we interact with our smartphones, especially through the screen, I’m sure you would not your screen to get broken. Unfortunately due to some reason if it does break, here are methods to repair it and keep it in the best condition.
Method 1: Cashify Repair
- To get started, create a Cashify account and provide the correct details of your smartphone.
- Choose the POCO option in the Screen Repair section of the website.
- Select your smartphone model and you’ll be taken to the POCO Repair and Replacement page. You can choose the colour of your device here.
- On the POCO X3 Repair Page, select the Screen option and schedule a repair.
- Cashify offers affordable and genuine services. For POCO X3, the screen repair costs Rs. 4,199 only
- To ensure excellent customer satisfaction levels, Cashify uses only genuine spare parts for repair services. The manufacturer also provides a 3-month warranty on all parts.
- Using Cashify’s door repair service, a Cashify representative comes to your residence and fixes your smartphone right in front of you.
Also Read: Sell Your Samsung Galaxy F62 And Upgrade!
Method 2: POCO Service Center
The second method is to repair your device from a POCO service center.
- Since most manufacturers’ services are known to be expensive, repairing from their service centers may be more expensive
- A screen repair for the POCO X3 costs Rs. 5,460 which is more than what Cashify offers.
Overall, the POCO X3 is a really good device from 2020. But no smartphone would want to use their smartphone with a broken screen right? Cashify is here with the most affordable and genuine services out there!
Also Read: Best Way To Repair Realme X2 Pro Screen
We have a whole page devoted to Mobile Repair where you can find repair services of different kinds including Screen, Battery, Speaker, Receiver, etc. On top of that, you can also check the details about upcoming smartphones on our page.
20 year old B.tech Automobile Engineering student at Rustomjee Academy For Global Careers from Mumbai with a passion for writing articles on gadgets and help point users to the right one. Fitness, and music lover.