Known for its dependable performance and chic style, the Realme 2 Pro is a well-liked smartphone. It has an attractive appearance and a pleasant grip thanks to its sleek and ergonomic design. The gadget has a colourful display that makes content come to life and improves user experience. Fast app launches and seamless multitasking are made possible by its strong processor.
The Realme 2 Pro is a well-liked option among smartphone users because it is an affordable option that offers both style and practicality. But oops, what if someday you accidentally dropped it? It is surely not cool to use a smartphone with cracks. But Cashify can even fix that for you. So read ahead to know the different ways through which you can get your Realme 2 Pro’s cracked screen fixed.
Cashify Repair Service At Your Doorsteps
Cashify is committed to providing its customers with the best experiences be it before the purchase or after it. Follow these simple actions if your Realme 2 Pro is having screen problems.
- Visit the Cashify mobile repair site.
- Create your account on the Cashify app to move ahead.
- Choose the Realme option from the various smartphone brands.
- Select the model of your phone.
- In this case, go to Realme 2 Pro and select the colour of your phone (Deep Blue, Light Blue or Black).
- On the Realme repair option, choose the option of screen repair.
- It will cost you a total of Rs.2,799.
- Choose the option and schedule a visit.
- A Cashify representative will visit your residence in a few days and fix the screen.
With Cashify’s repair service, you get an amazing repair experience along with a seven-day return window and product warranty. Moreover, the phone will be repaired in front of you at your home.
Authorised Realme Service Centre
The Realme service centre is yet another excellent choice for getting your phone repaired. You may be sure that the craftsmanship is of the highest calibre and the merchandise is real. There might, however, be a few drawbacks to this.
- Getting the service of “The Realme 2 Pro from a service centre may be expensive in comparison to Cashify’s service and time taking.
- You might also have to submit your phone at the service centre for a few days, which might hamper your work.
- A damaged screen repair for the Realme 2 Pro would cost around Rs.3700.
The screen of a smartphone is unquestionably the most important component, thus choosing a device repair service is key when it needs to be fixed. Cashify provides a more effective alternative than relying on Realme service centres, which can be time-consuming. By using Cashify, you may get your device fixed faster, for less money, and with the convenience of being present while it’s being fixed.
Mahima is a DU graduate, currently studying Journalism at IIMC. She's all about literature, art, travelling & exploring unexplored paths.