Table Of Contents
- 1Best Smart Fitness Bands Under 3000
- 2Best Smart Fitness Bands Under 3000: Final Thoughts
Highlights of the Story
- Fitness bands have become a crucial part of people’s lives in today’s date.
- A fitness band can help you keep track of your health and heart rate.
- Find here the best smart fitness bands under 3000 in India.
Wondering which are the best smart fitness bands under 3000 in India? In this fast-moving world, one thing that often gets neglected is our health. Maybe it’s the lack of time or the lack of motivation, but keeping a track of health is often overlooked. Luckily, we have smart fitness bands in the picture today.
Smart fitness bands are becoming more and more popular these days. These bands can not only count your steps but also helps in monitoring your health including heart rate, sleep quality, body temperature, oxygen saturation levels, etc. There are certain other features too that you can expect from these smart fitness bands under 3000.
Best Smart Fitness Bands Under 3000
Check these five best smart fitness bands under 3000 in India.
1. Mi Smart Band 5
Xiaomi is leading the market with its amazing products including Smartphones, Smart TVs, Tablets, Laptops, etc. The company further extended its product services with the Smart Bands and is doing great in this segment. So, if you are looking for the best smart fitness bands under 3000, you can rely on the Mi Smart Band 5. An upgraded version of the Smart Band 5, this device offers an amazing large display and features like SPO2 Sensor, REM Sleep mode, Improved tracking modes, Women’s health and PAI, etc. You also get 11 different sports modes with this band.
- 1.1-inch full touch AMOLED Display
- Magnetic charging
- Battery Life: Up to 14 days
- Monitors Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI), 24-hr Heart Rate Monitoring, Sleep Analysis, Stress Monitoring and Womens Health
- Tracks 11 professional sports modes (including Yoga and Rope skipping)
|REM Sleep mode|
Price in India: Rs. 2,399
2. Honor Band 6
The Honor Band 6 is an excellent and affordable fitness band that lets you keep a track of your health in a stylish way. This smart fitness band is one of the best under 3000 with a great battery life of up to 14 days. You get plenty of personalised watch faces with this device and 10 professional workout modes. The band also lets you track vitals including Sleep rate, heart rate and stress rate. Being water-resistant, you can wear this band in light rain or water pour too.
- 1.47-inches AMOLED Display
- SpO2 Blood Oxygen Monitor
- Up to 14 Days of Battery Life
- Personalised Watch Faces
- 10 Professional Workouts with 6 Auto Detection Modes
- 24/7 Heart Rate Monitor, Intelligent Sleep Monitor & Stress Monitor
|Supports fast charging||Lacks full GPS|
|Excellent screen and interface|
Price in India: Rs. 2,999
3. OnePlus Band
Next, we have the OnePlus Band on our list of the best smart fitness bands under 3000. Over the years, OnePlus has been known to offer feature-friendly smartphones and other amazing gadgets. With OnePlus Band, the company is all set to take the fitness band industry by storm. This smart band comes with a 1.1-inches AMOLED display which is pretty good at this price. The device counts the steps with at most accuracy and features 13 exercise modes. Furthermore, you can also monitor the sleep and heart rate, SPO2, etc with this band.
- 1.1-inches inch AMOLED Display
- Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitoring (SPO2), Sleep & Heart Rate Tracking
- 13 Exercise Modes
- Water & Dust Resistant
- Features Quick Controls & OnePlus Health App Integration
|Decent tracking accuracy||Lacks stress tracking|
Price in India: Rs. 2,799
4. Fastrack Reflex 3.0
The Fastrack Reflex 3.0 pretty much sums up all the features that one can expect from the best smart fitness bands under 3000. The band has a full-touch colour display and features different stylish watch faces. You can also control the camera and music with this device. Talking about the battery life, a single charge can offer up to 8 days of usage. The band comes in a dual-tone design which makes the overall look even more attractive. With 10+ sports modes and features to track sleep and count steps, this smart band can be the right fit for you.
- 10+ sports modes
- Sleep tracker
- Dual-tone design
- Full touch colour display
- Up to 8 days of battery life on a single charge
- Stylish watch faces
- Camera and Music Control
- TFT-LCD Display
|Great build quality||Not water-proof|
|Nice battery life||Lacks heart sensor|
|Amazing screen and display|
Price in India: Rs. 2,495
Buy on Flipkart: Currently unavailable
5. Realme Band
Lastly, we have the Realme Band on our list of the best smart fitness bands under 3000. The Realme band makes a smart deal with its simple but conventional design. The device comes with a large colour display and features like an intelligent sports tracker and a sleep quality monitor, which is pretty good at this price range. Furthermore, you get a decent option for the personalised dial faces here. The band is water-resistant, which means it can easily handle light water pour.
- Large Colour Display
- USB Direct Charge
- Up to 8 days of battery life
- Intelligent Sports Tracker
- Personalised Dial Face
- Sleep Quality Monitor
- TFT-LCD Display
|Nice build quality||Limited feature|
|Amazing accuracy||Average display|
Price in India: Rs. 1,879
Buy on Flipkart: Currently unavailable
Best Smart Fitness Bands Under 3000: Final Thoughts
We did our bit of research to find the best smart fitness bands under 3000 in India. Hopefully, you can find your pick from the above list. The kind of features that MI Smart band 5 offers are huge at this price range. With an excellent large display and health tracking features, this smart band helps you monitor your health and heart rate much easier. Smart fitness bands from other brands like Realme and OnePlus also have a great fanbase at this budget.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…