Have you recently come across the concept of an electric toothbrush that has come as a leap over the traditional toothbrush? Undoubtedly, one of the yesteryear launches in the field of personal healthcare has taken the market by storm only recently.
The emphasis given to these electric toothbrushes derives from the fact that it is one of the recent innovations for dental care that requires relatively less time and helps you achieve shining white teeth without frequently going to your dentist. Besides, it also ensures that your dental care is done straight from your home in the best possible way, saving you significant bucks.
In this article, we navigate you through the working model of this new kind of toothbrush, their advantages, and some of the best models, among which you can shortlist the right one for yourself.
Also Read: 5 Best Train Ticket Booking Apps That You Should Not Miss!
How Does Electric Toothbrush Works?
We understand that you might not have used an electric toothbrush before or are curious to know how the model works. Is it safe, and how can you use it in your daily life multiple other related questions. Before you actually get to know some of the best available models for an electric toothbrushes in India, let’s understand the working model of these toothbrushes.
If we try to delve deep into it, the circular motion and vibrations imparted by the machines act on your teeth and gums. With a few of them, you may have to actually rotate the brush during their vibrations as they may not have a circular motion along with it. However, in slightly expensive models, you don’t even need to rotate the brush. The circular motion does its job when you put the electric toothbrush on the individual teeth.
Also Read: Here Are Top 5 & Best Astrology Apps That You Can Count On
Once you have used the toothbrush, you can put it on charge. These devices can be charged via inductive charging methodology. Using this, the electric current supplied to one coil generates a magnetic field. This leads to the generation of electric current in the adjacent coil that is not directly attached to it. Here, the main power supplies electric current to the charger. You can place the base of your toothbrush over the charger, and it helps you with the entire process without much hassle.
Advantages Of Using Electric Toothbrush
Here are some advantages tagged to using an electronic toothbrush that you cannot negate.
- It helps reach every corner of the teeth along with the edges we used to avoid with traditional toothbrushes.
- The micro-movements of the brush ensure that your teeth are given the same care as is provided to you when you visit the dentist for a cleaning.
- Relatively easier to use and takes less time to properly clean the teeth.
- It is best for people who are lazy to give them appropriate time to brush their teeth. This can lead to cavities, tartar buildup, and spotting.
- This leads to lesser landfill waste as the traditional toothbrushes required frequent changes. This increased waste production, too, especially with plastic-based toothbrushes.
- It takes care of those corners of teeth that may be hard to reach. Ultimately, it causes the building up of plaque and, thereby, multiple dental adversities.
Also Read: How To Make Public Profile On Snapchat?
Best Electric Toothbrush To Choose From
Here is a list of some of the best electric toothbrush that you can consider purchasing.
1. Caresmith Spark Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
With some of the top user ratings among the electric brush variant, this model by Caresmith comes in six operational modes. The batteries are rechargeable through a USB-C cable, which can also be used for phone charging. Additionally, the wavy design gives it a user-friendly look and fits the shape of the teeth perfectly, giving it more cleaning capability.
- Powerful sonic technology
- 20 days battery life
- Chose from your preferred bristle options: Soft and Medium
Also Read: How To Make Snapchat Story And Add Snaps?
2. Oral B Electric Brush
Oral B is a household name for dental care across the globe. The traditional toothbrush and their recommendation by medical professionals have given a lot of credibility to the brand already. With an electric toothbrush, one gets a rechargeable travel case. Additionally, there is one brush head along with the pack.
- It comes with a two-minute timer (suggested brushing time)
- Seven days battery life
- Two years of warranty
- 2D cleaning action to tackle plaque and other dental conditions
Also Read: Unlock Snapchat Account Using These Simple Ways!
3. Perfora Electric Brush
With 24000 strokes per minute, the Perfora electric brush guarantees you the best dental health care. As a part of the package, you get two brush heads and two brush covers. Additionally, the design is sleek and waterproof, a big relief to people who are tensed about using electric models of brushes. The 30-second quad tech technology yields an impacting result by reminding you every two minutes that you need to switch between the quadrants.
- 90 days battery life
- Ultra soft bristles
- The power kit comes along with the toothbrush
- One year warranty
- Cost-effective model
Also Read: Need A Snap breakup? Here’s How To Delete Snapchat Account!
4. Agaro Cosmic Plus Sonic Electric ToothBrush
The Agaro Cosmic Plus eclectic toothbrush comes with five brush heads, an interdental head, carry case and can be operated in five different modes. The 40k strokes per minute ensure that the teeth are cleaned quite effectively. In fact, it gives you 25 days of backup if you have fully charged it for four hours.
- 25 days power backup
- The interdental head specialises in cleaning the inner portions of teeth and difficult-to-reach areas
- Use it for gum messaging, teeth whitening, daily cleaning, or other functions too
- Smart timers for everyday use.
Also Read: 5 Best Instagram Reels Editing Apps That You Cannot Miss
5. Colgate Pro Clinical Toothbrush
Preloaded with charcoal sonic factor, the electric brush by Colgate is one of the most affordable options you can find in the market. The brush speaks about 5x more plague reduction than the other brushes. The bristles are quite soft and treat your teeth well. Quadrant pacer technology tells you when is the right time to change the side of your brush while brushing.
- Easily replaceable brush head
- Works on AAA batteries
- Loaded with quadrant pacer
Also Read: Get 1000+ Free Followers On Instagram In 5 Minutes! Here’s how
6. Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush
Philips has been a game changer in the field of electronic equipment. So has been the response for this Philips Sonicare electric brush that promises 31000 strokes per minute for effective cleaning. The microbubbles produced after faster vibration give a refreshing experience for the teeth. Lastly, if you are a first-time user, then the easy start program gives the benefit of a gradual and convenient transition period towards electric toothbrushes.
- 14 days battery life
- Smart timer and quad pacer helps to clean every portion of teeth
- Two-year product warranty
- Easy start program for beginners who are sceptical about the electric model
Also Read: 5 Best Job Search Apps That Can Increase Your Chances Of Getting Hired 10x
With the effortless and conveniently quick tooth-brushing mechanism, the electric models are a huge leap over the traditional ones. People who have been sceptical about the electric brushes have come out happier with the performances and amazingly proper results from day one of use. However, one must choose as per their budget and preference.
As it is pretty clear, one cannot evade some best practices like brushing your teeth twice every day and reaching the unreachable areas of teeth and gums in the two minutes of brushing. This not only ensures a hygienic environment towards the dental setup but also saves you from spending significant bucks that go towards the treatment of plaques, tartars, and spotting by visiting dentists.
Also Read: 5 Best Call Recording Apps That You Cannot Miss
Cashify helps you sell old mobile phone and sell old laptop. If you are looking forward to getting the best deal for your product, then Cashify is the right place for you.