If you are someone looking for Airtel postpaid recharge plans and who does not like the hassle of paying over and over, which happens with prepaid recharges. Then, Airtel postpaid recharge plans are for such users wanting to avoid this hassle. With these plans, you will be able to choose a recharge plan that suits your needs and let you pay for it at the month-end or year-end.
It sorts of eases out your subscription and simplifies it so that you can focus on other important things. On the other hand, you also get to club your postpaid plans with your family members, share data and save up to 25 per cent on the postpaid bills. Click here to go to the online recharge portal and select your next postpaid plan.
Meanwhile, you can find a compiled list of Airtel postpaid recharge plans here:
Also read: All Airtel Prepaid Recharge Plans
Monthly Rental Plans
It offers one of the best Airtel postpaid recharge plans with a variety of attractive offers ranging from activating your SIM at zero additional cost, free doorstep delivery of your SIM, Platinum benefits & SIM at a low price of Rs. 499, Live TV & movies for free, savings of up to 25 per cent on family mobile spends and more free packs with uninterrupted service.
|Airtel Postpaid Recharge Plans||Validity||Benefits|
|399/-||1 Month||Unlimited Calls, 40 GB Rollover Data/Month, 100 SMS/Day, Airtel Xtreme App|
|1 Month||Unlimited calls, 75 GB Rollover Data/Month, Amazon Prime 1 year subscription, 100 SMS/Day, Airtel Thanks rewards – Free Shaw academy lifetime access, Disney+ Hotstar VIP membership for 1 year at no extra cost|
|1 Month||Unlimited calls, 2 free family add-ons, 150 GB per month, Rollover up to 200GB, Amazon Prime 1 year subscription, Disney+ Hotstar, 100 SMS/Day, Wynk Premium, Shaw Academy Lifetime Access, Airtel X-stream App premium|
|1 Month||Unlimited calls, 2 free family add-ons, 150 GB per month, Netflix basic monthly subscription, Amazon Prime 6 months subscription + Disney+ Hotstar mobile 1-year subscription +Wynk premium|
|1 Month||Unlimited calls, 1 free family add-on, Unlimited data, 200 ISD Mins & 10% off on IR packs, Amazon Prime 1 year subscription, Disney+ Hotstar, 100 SMS/Day, 500GB/Month, 200GB Rollover Data, Disney+ Hotstar VIP membership for 1 year at no extra cost, Handset protection, Shaw academy Lifetime access, Juggernaut books|
All of these postpaid plans have an allocated data quota, beyond the consumption of the allocated data quota, value-based charging will be applicable @ 2p/MB. For Platinum plans members >=499, the customer is eligible for “Priority service”, “Superior Indoor coverage with Vo- Wi-Fi” and “Zero-cost SIM delivery” in select cities. Moreover, all of the Airtel postpaid recharge plan users get data rollover benefits with postpaid up to 200 GB every month. Both Rs. 399 and Rs. 499 plan users can add more family connections to their plan chargeable at @ Rs 299 for regular– Unlimited calls + 30GB data + 100SMS / days (thereafter 10p/SMS).
How to recharge through my Airtel App?
- If You do not have My Airtel App installed on your phone, go to Play Store or Apple Store and download My Airtel App.
- Open the My Airtel App and enter your mobile number.
- Once you receive the OTP, enter the OTP and click on the “Continue” tab.
- Click on the recharges tab on the top.
- Enter Your Airtel number in the box, and Browse Plans.
- Select the plan that suits you the best.
- Select the payment option out of all available choices.
- If you wish to pay through UPI payment options, you can pay directly by entering the UPI pin.
- If you select the debit/credit card payment, the window asking for your card information will appear.
- Enter your card information there and select the “Send OTP” option.
- Once you receive the OTP, enter the OTP and wait until the transaction is successful.
- Once you receive the message of the success of the payment, your mobile recharge is completed.
Also read: Best Airtel High Data Prepaid Recharge Plans
How to recharge mobile through the Airtel website?
- If you want to Recharge through the Airtel website.
- Enter your Airtel mobile number and click on the Submit button.
- When you have entered your number, Airtel comes up with all the plans available in the same window.
- Look through the plans and Select the blend of services that is good for you.
- Now that you have chosen your plan for the recharge tap on the “Buy” button at the extreme right of the line in which your selected plan is mentioned.
- Now there will be payment platform options available on the left side.
- Select the one you want to pay through.
- Now enter the number again where it is mentioned.
- When you enter the number, it will send an OTP on that number to verify.
- Enter the OTP when you receive it.
- Now it will direct you to the payment window.
- Enter Mpin if you want to pay through Airtel Money.
- Use a UPI pin if you to pay through UPI payment Methods, i.e. Phonepe, Paytm, etc.
- If you wish to make payment by using a Debit/Credit Card, enter your card details.
- Now request for OTP.
- Enter the received OTP and wait till the transaction is successful.
- Finally, you have recharged your number via Airtel Website.
Also Read: All DishTV Recharge Plans
Thinking about purchasing a new phone? To get the best resale value and doorstep services? Sell old phone online on Cashify. Additionally, you can recycle old phone online from the convenience of your home and promptly receive the cash!
Marketer to the core, a writer from the soul. Engineer and an MBA turned budding tech writer - dabbling her hands in all genres of writing from tech to fiction. If not writing, you will always find me reading anything and everything. Otherwise, you will find me learning new languages.