The Wales vs England live stream will take place at 12:30 AM IST, on November 30. This is a crucial match for both England and Wales for a number of reasons. Firstly, the English are at the top of their group. However, having drawn one of their matches, qualification isn’t guaranteed for them. Secondly, Wales has drawn one match and lost the other. However, if they manage to beat England in this British face-off, they could reach the second spot in their group. Nonetheless, this match’s overall results also depend on the Iran vs USA match. Considering all these factors, it’s almost impossible to predict who will qualify for the Round of 16. Without a doubt, this will be a nervous matchup, considering the fierce rivalry that England shares with Wales, and their current situations.
Although England has shown promise in a few matches, their form has been somewhat inconsistent. On paper, England is a far stronger team with a much larger squad depth. Regardless, Wales is often unpredictable in the big stages, thanks to the footballing genius of Gareth Bale. Will England secure the top spot in the group? Or will Wales be responsible for a huge English upset? All of these questions will be answered in the upcoming match. Let’s check out how to watch this match on JioCinema and Sports18!
Also read: 4 Best Apps To Stream FIFA World Cup 2022
JioCinema, being the official Indian online streaming broadcasting partner for the FIFA World Cup 2022, has multiple options for fans. You can watch the Wales vs England live stream on both your smartphone and your PC. This is thanks to the mobile app, website, and the Progressive Web App. Let’s see the steps for all three:
- Depending on your smartphone, you will have to download the JioCinema app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Open the app after downloading it, and submit your registered Jio mobile number on the login screen.
- You’ll be sent an OTP in the registered Jio mobile number, which you’ll have to input in the next screen.
- Once the OTP is submitted and verified, you’ll be logged into JioCinema.
- To watch the Wales vs England live stream, you can click the match banner on the app or the FIFA tab.
Note: Higher streaming quality will require a decent data pack from Jio. Ensure that you have a data pack that provides at least 2GB of data per day.
Also read: All Jio Data Plans List 2022
- Visit the official website of JioCinema.
- At the top right corner of the screen, find the user icon and click on it to log into JioCinema.
- Input your registered Jio mobile number and the OTP you’ll receive on the same number.
- After this, you’ll be logged into the website. You can access the Wales vs England live stream through the FIFA tab or the match banner at the top half of the home page.
- JioCinema might also ask you to download the PWA for a better viewing experience. You can download the web app through the button prompt.
- The JioCinema PWA allows you to stream matches directly from the app. Moreover, it will provide you with 1080p resolutions at 60FPS.
TATA Play – Sports18
Sports18 is also a broadcasting partner for this year’s FIFA World Cup. This channel is available on TATA Play DTH connections. If you aren’t subscribed to the channel, you can call their customer care number – 1800 208 6633. You can also visit their official website, log in with your registered mobile number and add the pack to your list of subscribed channels.
Group B, containing both Wales and England, is still a complex group to call. The outcomes of the matches could be challenging to determine. This is why calling a Group winner at this stage will be difficult. However, all questions will be answered in the Group B matchups, especially the Wales vs England live stream. So, which team do you expect to top the group? Will it be an easy prediction in England? Or will there be a major upset? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!