Most phones these days come with good processing power and 6GB RAM has become extremely common with smartphones these days. With a rise in Mobile Gamers and graphic-intensive games like PUBG Mobile, Fortnite, Call of Duty and many more memory hungry apps like Photoshop Express and more, it is very important to have devices that support them and function without any noticeable lag. Below is a list of the best smartphones in the market right now that come with 6GB RAM.
Realme X2 Pro
Realme has been making some amazing smartphones for a while now, the Realme X series is one of the notable achievements of the brand. The Realme X2 Pro is a solid smartphone and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, this was earlier restricted to smartphones over Rs 30,000 price range. The display on the smartphone supports HDR10+ content and has a 90HZ refresh rate, the display uses AMOLED technology for a better viewing experience and a higher contrast ratio. The base variant of the smartphone comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The rear camera on this smartphone is also a Quad camera setup and comprises of a 64MP primary sensor, 13MP telephoto sensor, an 8 MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP dedicated depth sensor. The rear camera supports 4K recording in 30 or 60FPS, at 1080p in up to 120FPS and at 720p in 960FPS. The front camera on the device is a 16MP sensor and supports FullHD recording. The device comes with a 4,000mAh battery and supports its proprietary 50W Super VOOC fast charging.
Also Read: Realme X2 Pro Review
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset
- Comes with a 90Hz HDR10+ capable AMOLED display with 1000nits peak brightness
- Supports 50W Super VOOC charging technology
- Uses an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Has a 64MP primary sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor and a 13MP telephoto sensor
- Comes with Stereo Dolby Atmos speakers
- Occasional advertisements in the software
Xiaomi Poco X2
Not very long ago, Xiaomi came up with their sister brand Poco in India, their first smartphone, the Poco F1 was widely successful and garnered huge attention for the performance it offered at such a reasonable price. Their new smartphone, the Poco X2 tries to do the very same thing at an even lower price point. While the Poco X2 cuts down on the processor this time and comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, it is very much capable and can handle almost any game you throw at it. The device comes with a very capable 120Hz display and supports HDR10 content. The base variant of the smartphone comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The rear camera on the Poco X2 is a Quad camera configuration having a 64MP primary sensor paired with an 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP macro sensor and a 2MP dedicated depth sensor. The rear camera can record in 4K at 30FPS, at 1080p in 120FPS and 720p in 960FPS. The front camera consists of a 20MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor. The device comes with a 4,500mAh battery that can last over a day of normal usage.
Also Read: POCO X2 Review
- Comes at a very affordable price point
- Has a solid camera setup with a 64MP primary, and an 8MP ultrawide sensor
- Massive 4,500mAh battery with 27W fast charging
- Comes with a 120Hz HDR10 capable display
- Only comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- Uses an LCD panel while competitors use AMOLED panels
- Uses a side-mounted fingerprint sensor over the in-display options in the competition
Redmi K20 Pro
The Redmi K20 Pro is one of the best-designed smartphones from the brand, it was heavily anticipated and people had a lot of expectations from the smartphone. The Redmi K20 Pro comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and has 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage in the base variant. The device has a FullHD+ display with a 60Hz refresh rate which might be the only downside of the smartphone at the price. The rear camera is a 48MP primary sensor with an 8MP telephoto and a 13MP ultra-wide sensor. The camera supports recording in 4K at up to 60FPS, at FullHD up to 240FPS and 720p at up to 960FPS. The front camera is a pop-up camera with a 20MP resolution and supports FullHD recording at up to 30FPS. The battery on the Redmi K20 Pro is of 4,000mAh capacity and supports 27W fast charging.
Also Read: Redmi K20 Pro Review
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor at a very affordable price
- Excellent camera array on the device including telephoto and ultra-wide
- 4,000mAh battery with 27W fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Does not support 90Hz or 120Hz refresh rate display
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 was a huge success with a very innovative stylus having Bluetooth functionality and support Air Gestures. The Galaxy Note 10 Lite is a slightly cut down version of the same and is powered by the previous year Exynos 9810 chipset. The base variant of the smartphone comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The devices come with an HDR supported AMOLED display from Samsung. The rear camera consists of a 12MP primary sensor with a 12MP telephoto and a 12MP ultrawide lens and supports 1080p recording at 240FPS and 4K recording at 60FPS. The front camera is a 32MP sensor and supports 4K and FullHD recording at 30FPS. The device comes with a 4,500mAh battery and comes with 25W super-fast charging from Samsung.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Review
- Comes with the amazing camera quality of Samsung at an affordable price
- Comes with an extremely useful Note 10 Stylus for note-taking
- Has a massive 4,500mAh battery and supports 25W fast charging
- Relatively old processor based on 10nm design
- More expensive than the competition
Samsung Galaxy A51
Samsung Galaxy A51 is the successor to the Galaxy A50 and the Galaxy A50s, the smartphone is powered by the Exynos 9611 chipset and comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage in the mid variant. The device comes with a quad-camera setup and has a 48MP primary camera, a 12Mp ultra-wide camera, a 5MP macro sensor, and a 5MP depth sensor. The camera supports recording in 4K at 30FPS and 1080p in up to 120FPS. The front camera on the device is a 32MP sensor and supports recording in 30FPS. The device comes with an AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate and has a 4,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
- Good quality cameras
- Low refresh rate display
- Only 15W fast charging compared to 25 and even 50W from competition
Also Read: Best Upper Mid Range Smartphones In India
I am an Android Enthusiast and a Ninja at content creation. I love writing anything about technology and pro at reviewing smartphones. Big time expert in multiple facets of content generation