On November 29, 12:30 AM IST, two giants of world football will face off against each other in the FIFA World Cup tournament. All eyes are on the upcoming Portugal vs Uruguay live stream, especially with Cristiano Ronaldo in the mix. Portugal won their opening match in the FIFA World Cup, with a 3 – 2 win over Ghana. On the other hand, Uruguay drew their opening World Cup match with South Korea, at 0 – 0. If Portugal is able to win today’s match against Uruguay, they will proceed directly into the Round of 16. However, if they lose this upcoming match, the top spot in Group H will be wide open for the taking.
With Uruguay, this is a must-win match for the South American team. Losing this match against Portugal could put them in a very tough spot, especially considering the other teams in their group. Looking at what’s at stake here for both the teams, the Portugal vs Uruguay live stream will be an exciting one to watch. So, we’re going to tell you how to watch this match live!
Also read: 4 Best Apps To Stream FIFA World Cup 2022
Thanks to Reliance and JioCinema, football fans all over India will be able to watch the FIFA World Cup 2022 live. JioCinema has even provided a couple of ways for Indian fans to watch the matches, either through the JioCinema app, or through their website and the Progressive Web App (PWA). Let’s check out how to use both, shall we?
- Go to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and download the JioCinema app.
- To log into the app, you will require a registered Jio mobile number. Input the mobile number at the login screen, after which you’ll receive an OTP on the same number.
- Submit the OTP on the next screen to log into the app.
- Now, to watch the Portugal vs Uruguay live stream, you can either click on the FIFA tab in the app, or tap on the match’s banner on the app’s home screen.
- Please ensure you’ve got a relevant data plan for your mobile number if you’re using mobile data to watch the match. Streaming in higher quality will also result in higher data usage.
If you’re using a laptop or desktop to watch the Portugal vs Uruguay live stream, JioCinema offers you a couple of ways. Let’s check them out:
- On your browser, go to the official JioCinema website.
- At the top right side of the website’s landing page, you’ll find the icon to log into JioCinema. Click on it, and you’ll be asked to submit your Jio registered mobile number.
- Submit the number, as well as the OTP that you receive on it.
- After logging into the website, you can check the FIFA tab or the match banner to watch the live stream.
- During the live stream, the website may ask you to download the JioCinema PWA for a better viewing experience.
- You can download the web app through the given prompt.
For users of DTH connections like TATA Play, the Sports18 channel is available for watching the Portugal vs Uruguay live stream. You can either call the customer care number (1800 208 6633) or log into their official website to add the channel to your subscribed list. However, you will have to log in or call the customer care through your TATA Play registered mobile number!
This FIFA World Cup tournament has been a tournament of surprises. Although a team may seem like a favourite heading into a particular match, it’s difficult to count out the underdogs. Take Belgium, for example. Even though they were the favourites against Morocco, they were outperformed by the North African team. Will Cristiano Ronaldo and co be second-best against a hungry Uruguayan team? Or will they cruise into the Round of 16? To find out, tune into the Portugal vs Uruguay live stream at 12:30 AM IST on November 29!
Writer, researcher, and avid gamer. Geeks out over postmodern novels and the latest PC games. Usually intends all his puns.