Table Of Contents
- 6Final Verdict
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 8T quick review in just 2 minutes.
- OnePlus 8T price in India starts at Rs.42,999.
- OnePlus 8T comes with a 108MP camera, 120Hz display and 65W charging.
OnePlus in all the latest news claimed that they have finally launched a flagship killer device which is the OnePlus 8T with multiple major improvements. To know if it true or not, watch the video till the end because, in just 2 minutes, you will get to know all about the industry favourite OnePlus 8T.
OnePlsu has finally shifted from a curved screen display to a premium flat screen with no risk of any damage due to mishandling now. On the rear side of Lunar Silver variant of OnePlus 8T, we see a matte finish which is pretty attractive and adds to the grip of the device, plus it is fingerprint resistant as well. A lot of you are also going to love how sleek, thin and lightweight the OnePlus 8T is. There is no IP rating present so beware of any water spills.
OnePlus 8T sports a fluid AMOLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The display is flat with tiny bezels and chin which looks quite immersive. What’s even better is the 120Hz refresh rate on the display but do you really need this? Yes, if you are a Pro Gamer, and to the rest, it does not really matter until the overall experience and colours on the display appear brilliant.
OnePlus smartphones are preferred by a bunch of users for their outstanding performance. The OnePlus 8T follows the legacy since it powered by a flagship Snapdragon 865 chipset. OnePlus 8T doesn’t fail to impress with its buttery-smooth performance with the combination of 12GB RAM, UFS 3.1 storage and all this running on the new Oxygen OS skin based on Android 11. Plus, you pay a little extra over the OnePlus 7T for the 5G capability that OnePlus 8T offers to keep you future-proof.
The battery on the OnePlus 8T is just a slight upgrade over the predecessors from OnePlus, sufficient for your day’s usage. But the charging speeds have been upgraded immensely to 65W fast charging. We just charged the device to 35% in 10 minutes which a lot of you’re going to love.
The camera again is not a major upgrade here in the OnePlus 8T. The night shots are certainly improved in terms of accuracy and details with a tint of warm touch to the final outputs. The ultra-wide-angle sensor also takes dynamic shots with reduced noise.
If you are coming from OnePlus 7 or 7T, I don’t think you need this upgrade to OnePlus 8T, which starts at a price of Rs.42,999 in India for the 8GB+128GB variant. Switching from other Android phones or even OnePlus 6 or lower makes much sense.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.