Ever since the introduction of short video content on Instagram, better known as reels, people have been more addicted to Instagram than ever. The introduction of reels has not only been a successful feature but has also helped Instagram bring in a lot more users. Recently, there has been much buzz about ways how to download Instagram reels from their profile directly.
I’m sure that we all have seen and shared reels with our near and dear ones on Instagram. Reels on Instagram are surely one of the best ways and modes for some quick entertainment, to mentally relax, or even to have a quick laugh on the go through some funny videos that are instantly accessible. Some reels may be important for us to save and download for further use. There are various ways one can use to download reels. Here’s how you can download Instagram reels straight from your profile.
What Is Instagram Reels?
Instagram reels are Instagram’s answer for a short video entertainment service. Reels are an alternative to TikTok videos and YouTube Shorts. They can be uploaded on Instagram either from the device gallery itself or from the Instagrams camera as well. You can use a plethora of ways, like stickers, filter effects, and music, to edit your reels. Also, while reels usually can last for up to seconds, Instagram now allows longer videos to be posted as reels which is a great feature addition.
Users can also share reels to their feed, stories, and the explore page. If you’re looking to grow big in the content creation race with short videos, Instagram is the best place to begin with. It helps users bring their content creation masterpieces via reels to reach a much wider audience. If you’re looking to share your content with the world, reach new audiences, and want a fan following, Instagram Reels is something you should invest into.
Here’s How You Can Download Instagram Reels Download Straight From Your Profile
- If you have reels posted on your profile, you can simply download it straight from your profile itself. Here’s how.
- Open Instagram and go to the reels section of your profile
- Select the reel that you would like to download and open it in the full-screen interface.
- In the reel interface, tap on the three dots option at the bottom right
- Select the download option to download the reel. (Save To Camera Roll for iOS users.)
How To Save Instagram Reels To Watch Later
- Open Instagram and select the reel that you are looking to save.
- Tap on the reel to view it in full-screen mode
- In the full-screen mode of the reel, tap on the three dots button at the bottom right of the screen
- Tap on save, to save the reel for future viewing.
Here’s how you can access and view your saved reels.
- Reels saved by you can be accessed in the saved section of Instagram:
- Open Instagram and tap on your profile icon (extreme bottom right option)
- Tap on the ‘Three Lines’ button on the top right of your screen
- Here you can tap on the ‘Saved’button to access all your saved reels.
Also Read: How To Check History On Windows Computer?
How To Download Instagram Reels Uploaded By Other Users?
The feature of downloading reels uploaded by other people is only available to users of specific countries only. Here’s how you can do it
- Open Instagram and select the reel that you would like to download.
- Tap on the reel to enter full-screen mode to access more functions
- Tap on the Share options (i.e., paper plane icon)
- You will now see a ‘Download’ option. Tap on it. Your download will now be saved in your gallery.
Also Read: How To Control Your Android TV With iPhone
Save Instagram Reels By Screen Recording
Nowadays, most Android and iOS smartphones come with screen recording. Simply access screen recording functions from the quick settings panel and begin recording the reel on your screen in Instagram in an instant. The screen recording will automatically be saved in your gallery, from where you can directly share it with friends and family.
Also Read: How To Play Amazon Mini TV On Smart TV
Instagram reels and short videos are the new form of entertainment and are here to stay. Being able to download reels from our profile directly has made sharing experience better. Reels are very fun to watch and I’m sure that once you start viewing reels, Im sure you’ll be hooked on to it!
20 year old B.tech Automobile Engineering student at Rustomjee Academy For Global Careers from Mumbai with a passion for writing articles on gadgets and help point users to the right one. Fitness, and music lover.