If your OnePlus Nord‘s performance has declined and you cannot acquire a full day’s battery life. At that moment, the OnePlus Nord battery must be replaced. A damaged battery reduces performance and causes several issues when using a device. As you know, a smartphone’s battery is prone to damage for various causes. Having a poor battery is not a good smartphone experience, regardless of whether the phone won’t charge, the battery has swollen, or there is external damage.
In this post, we will let you know the two best methods to help you get your OnePlus Nord battery replace as quickly as possible.
Also Read: Best Second Hand Phones Under Rs. 20,000
Method 1: Cashify Repair
Cashify mobile repair is an excellent place to get your OnePlus battery replaced at a reasonable price. Follow these simple steps to get your smartphone’s battery replaced.
- Go to the Cashify app or website and signup for the Cashify battery repair service.
- Once on the dashboard, select your brand and the device model as OnePlus Nord..
- Now, on the next OnePlus Nord Battery Repair page, select the colour of the smartphone. Next, you’ll be able to see a repair dashboard where all the repair prices are mention.
- The OnePlus Nord battery repair price in India is just Rs. 2,399. This affordable pricing is way cheaper than the OnePlus service centre.
- At Cashify, you will always get genuine parts for your smartphone. In addition, Cashify also provides six months guarantee on all their repair parts. So, if any issues occur, you can always get a new replacement instantaneously.
- Cashify offers doorstep delivery of service. This means that the service executive will repair your smartphone at your home, and you won’t have to go out to the service centre and submit your device.
Also Read: Best Second Hand Phones Under Rs. 10,000
Method 2: OnePlus service Centre
Your second option is to go to such a service centre, which is located near you, to get your OnePlus Nord battery repaired.
- To fix your OnePlus Nord battery, you must physically go to the service centre. And since the service centre has time constraints, you’ll have to submit the smartphone in a few days.
- Moreover, OnePlus also uses original parts to repair the smartphone. Hence, these parts are expensive and might not be affordable for a few customers.
- A replacement of battery at the OnePlus service centre might cost around Rs. 4,000 to 5,000 inclusive of taxes and other services and diagnostic charges. This might be an issue for some users since it is pretty expensive for a simple battery replacement.
Also Read: OPPO Find X6 Spotted On Geekbench, Will Enter With This Powerful Processor
Cashify repair is one of the most trusted places to replace your smartphone battery. It has affordable options and quality service with an in-house warranty.
You can find detailed information about various smartphones on the Cashify product page. Explore specs, features, reviews, and related news about OnePlus Nord. On the top, you’ll also find the latest and exclusive news about upcoming smartphones.