OnePlus 8 was launched in 2020 with its 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED display . There is no doubt that the smartphone is an amazing smartphone. The device comes with a 4300 mAh Li-ion, fast Charging battery and supports the 30W WARP Charge with WARP Type-C cable. However, a minor accident can damage your device and damage the screen. So, if you are looking for a good service centre to replace it as soon as possible, we have two quickest ways to fix the device.
Also Read: Best OnePlus Bluetooth Earphones In India
First way: OnePlus 8 Screen Repaired By Cashify
The first way to get your OnePlus 8 screen replaced is via the Cashifymobile repair service. It’s convenient, trustworthy and has a lower price compared to others.
- First, you have to enter your number and register on Cashify.
- After selecting your smartphone brand, you will reach the OnePlus Repair & Replacement page.
- After Choosing your series and colour, you will see different services for your mobile. Now, just book your appointment for screen replacement.
- The screen repair price is only 12,500, which is better than other service centres. Also, you will get up to six months warranty.
- The Cashify executive will come to your home and fix it in your presence. At Cashify, we use only genuine parts and provide a six-month warranty on all types of screens.
Also Read: OPPO Reno 8 To Come With Snapdragon 7 Gen1 chipset: Reports
Second way: OnePlus service centre
Your second option is to visit any OnePlus service centre to repair your OnePlus 8 screen.
- You will have to go to the authorised service centre for your screen service. And it might be a little difficult for users as it will be slightly time-consuming.
- There is no doubt that the service centres use original parts, but it costs 14,000 to 15,500, which is much more than Cashify.
- Service centres will ask you to submit your smartphone for more than a week for its repair. So, if you don’t have any backup mobile, you will face many troubles.
Also Read: boAt Launches TWS Earbuds Airdopes 500 ANC: Details Here
OnePlus 8 gives you outstanding performance with 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED display and a 90Hz refresh rate display. It would be difficult if you had a damaged or scratched screen. So why search for alternative methods of repair? When Cashify mobile repair service is available. It will repair your screen affordably and provide you with a guarantee. So feel free; to schedule your repair service within your budget.
You can find more information about different smartphones on the Cashify product page. You can also read new features, reviews, news and more about OnePlus 8. Also can sell your old phone at a valuable price.