The Vivo V9 Youth was launched in 2018 amid much excitement and was one of the few smartphones offering a Full HD+ display with an impressive 16-megapixel selfie camera in its price range. The smartphone is also fairly easy to hold, weighing just 150grams. However, your use can be hampered if the screen has been scratched or broken accidentally. Are you having the same problem and wanting to know how you can repair the screen of your Vivo V9 Youth? Continue reading to learn more!
Method 1: Repairing Vivo V9 Youth through Cashify
You can use Cashify’s doorstep repair service to fix the screen of your Vivo V9 Youth. Follow these easy steps to book an appointment successfully.
1. Login with your current Cashify account. You can also register through your phone number if you’re a new user to register.
2. Then, access the Cashify mobile repair website, and search for Vivo V9 Youth in the search bar.
3. You should now see the repair and replacement page of your Vivo V9 Youth mobile phone. To examine the repair options and costs, select the colour of your phone.
4. The cost of repairing your smartphone at the Vivo service center could be much higher than Cashify’s screen repair cost, which amounts to Rs. 3,199.
5. By using any discount coupons you may have, you could further increase your savings for the screen repair.
6. Click Book Now and enter your address to confirm the doorstep repair service.
Cashify uses genuine parts for all of its repair services. You also get a six-month manufacturer’s warranty for every screen repair.
Method 2: Visiting Vivo Service Centre
It might seem sensible at first to get your Vivo V9 Youth screen repaired at a service centre that has been approved by Vivo. However, given that you have to travel to the service centre to receive their services, you might find it tedious.
1. To find a service centre in your area, go to the Vivo Support website.
2. After reaching there, speak with the experts there about the issue. Replacement screens for the Vivo V9 Youth cost between Rs. 4,000 and 4,500.
3. The officials at the service center may ask to keep your device for a few days to get its screen fixed.
4. If you don’t have a backup phone, this can be a big issue. Inadvertently disclosing private information could also occur, while the repair work is going on for your smartphone.
Your mobile phone can typically be fixed by any technician to get it working again. However, many people throughout the country value Cashify’s simple and convenient doorstep repair services for most repair services of their smartphones.
Visit our Cashify page to learn more about the Vivo V9 Youth, including its specifications, features, and news. Additionally, keep an eye out for upcoming smartphone launches and other news, only on Cashify.