The OnePlus 8 was launched more than two years ago, in 2020. It was a great device, and many people are still using it. Since you have been using the smartphone for a long time, problems may arise. Is your OnePlus 8 receiver having problems and properly functioning? Is the quality of your receiver (earpiece) low and distorted? Now is the time to fix it. We’ll discuss the most effective ways to fix your OnePlus 8 receiver on a budget.
Method 1: OnePlus 8 receiver repair by Cashify
The first and best option for getting your OnePlus 8 repaired would be to get it done with Cashify repair service.
- The first thing to do is create an account on Cashify on the website or the app.
- Now head to the receiver repair section on the website and put the brand of your phone; OnePlus in this case.
- Now put in the details of your phone with the model on OnePlus 8 Repair & Replacement page.
- Now select the receiver option and book the appointment for the repair at your desired time and date.
- Cashify will only cost you Rs 1,999 for the OnePlus 8 receiver repair, which is significantly low than any other place.
- In order to assure maximum client satisfaction, Cashify only uses genuine parts in its repairing service. As a result, all parts come with a three-month manufacturer warranty.
- Cashify also provides a doorstep repair service, where a qualified service representative will come to your location and repair your device receiver right in front of you.
Method 2: OnePlus Service centre
The OnePlus authorised service centre costs a lot when it comes to the repairing of the device.
- A receiver replacement for the OnePlus 8 may cost you around Rs. 3,000 to 4,000. This might be a slightly unreasonable price for a few people.
- Getting your OnePlus device repaired at an authorised service centre will require you to submit your device for a couple of days. This can cause an issue for privacy-centric people.
- There is no doorstep repairing service provided by OnePlus, which means you’ll have to visit the service centre on your own.
- The service centre’s location also depends on the area where you reside.
The 4,300mAh Li-Polymer battery of the smartphone ensures that it will function smoothly for an extended time. Moreover, it offers dash charging for lightning-fast refilling and 30W WARP Charging. Cashify, however, allows for a quick and inexpensive replacement.
Also Read: Panasonic Mobile Price List In India
We have a whole page devoted to Mobile Repair where you can find repair services of different kinds including Screen, Battery, Speaker, Receiver, etc. On top of that, you can also check the details about upcoming smartphones on our page.
I am a budding content writer who wish to learn each and every aspect of writing. Moreover, I have been awarded with REX-Karamveer Chakra and played basketball at the national Level.