iPhone XS was launched in 2018 which makes it around three years old. It’s old enough that you might face some issues with your phone. Are you having some trouble with the receiver? Is your receiver (earpiece) low and very distorted? Time to get it fixed. We will talk about the best methods by which you can get your iPhone XS receiver fixed on a budget.
Also Read: Top 10 Tips & Tricks For iPhone 13 We Bet You Didn’t Know About
Method 1: Cashify repair
The first and best option for you to get your iPhone XS repaired would be to get it done with Cashify repair service.
- The first thing to do is create an account on Cashify on the website or the app.
- Now head to the receiver repair section on the website and put the brand of your phone; Apple in this case.
- Now put in the details of your phone with the model on Apple IPhone XS Repair & Replacement page.
- Now select the receiver option and book the appointment for the repair at your desired time and date.
- Cashify will only cost you Rs 3,099 for the iPhone XS receiver repair, which is significantly low than any other place.
- In order to assure maximum client satisfaction, Cashify only uses genuine parts in its repairing service. As a result, all parts come with a three-month manufacturer warranty.
- Cashify also provides a doorstep repair service, where a qualified service representative will come to your home and repair your smartphone receiver right in front of you.
Related: iPhone 13 and 13 Pro Max to feature Upgraded Ultra Wide Cameras
Method 2: Apple service centre
The other method to repair your phone would be to go to the apple service centre.
- Apple uses only genuine spare parts which may be too expensive for some.
- Apple’s iPhone XS receiver repair would easily cost twice as much as Cashify’s, which may not be affordable for everyone.
- Apple’s biggest drawback is that they don’t provide door-to-door service, so you’ll have to find a nearby authorised service centre and go there. This takes a significant amount of time and energy.
Also Read: Flipkart Big Billion Muqabla: How to Play and Win Rewards
iPhone XS was a flagship smartphone launched by Apple in 2018. The phone had great specs and delivered unmatched performance back then. Although it’s been long after the launch and you might be facing some issues with the phone. Get your iPhone fixed by Cashify for a reliable and affordable solution.
We have a dedicated page for iPhone XS where you can take a look at its price, specs, features and the latest news in the whole world. So make sure you check it out.