Are you trying to learn to code, but you do not know from where you can learn it? If this is your current situation, then we are sure that you all must be finding an excellent platform to learn to code. Moreover, we all know that there are several such platforms, and one of the best and most used platforms from where you can learn to code is Android Apps.
Here we are going to have a look at some of the best android apps from where you can learn to code efficiently. As you all must be aware of that, there are millions of such android apps that can help you to learn to code, but with the help of our created list of android apps to learn coding, you would be able to select the most appropriate option for yourself according to your needs.
Before heading towards the main list, let us have a look at some benefits of learning coding from Android apps-
- You would be able to learn coding by scheduling everything.
- With these android apps, you would be able to take advantage of various kind of coding languages in one place.
- You would be able to use it anytime you want.
There are many more such benefits of learning coding from Android apps. Let us now have a look at the list of Best Android Apps for Learning How to code.
Also read: How To Free Up Storage On Your Android Device
Learn Coding with the Best Android Apps
One of the best and highly effective way with the help of which you would be able to learn coding at very cheap prices. Moreover, Khan Academy is also known as the most affordable application from where you would be able to pay for your class and hence learn programming and coding.
- This application has a vast database that contains several courses, such as coding and programming.
- It is a budget-friendly option for all those who want to learn coding at lower prices or for almost free.
- You would be able to fast forward, rewind, and repeat coding courses whenever you wanted.
- It is an extremely interactive application with which you can learn coding efficiently.
Download- Click here to download Khan Academy
Encode: Learn to Code
If you are trying to find an Android application with the help of which you would be able to learn to code while doing all kinds of daily works. Moreover, with the help of specialized courses feature of this application, you would be able to arrange your time table to learn coding according to your schedule.
- You would be able to take advantage of specially curated coding classes, with the help of which you would be able to learn to code in a precise way.
- Encode also offers you bite-sized lessons, not only that you can even have a look at real code examples.
- You would be able to take advantage of several interactive coding challenges with the help of which you can level up you’re your coding skills easily.
- You can even learn to code with this application, even when you are not online. As it offers you coding lessons with no data.
Download- Encode: Learn to Code
SoloLearn: Learn to Code
If you are a beginner and want to start learning code, then SoloLearn is the best available Android app option for you. Here at this application, you would be able to take advantage of coding classes that will start from the basics, and the most significant advantage is that everything is free with this Android application.
Also read: What Is Wifi Calling And How Can You Use It?
- With the help of this application, you would be able to take advantage of 11 programming languages.
- You would be able to learn all these coding languages with the help of more than 900 topics.
- All these coding languages would be covered in three ranges of difficulties.
- Some of the coding languages that you can learn with the help of this application are Python, Java, Swift, Git, SQL, C++, and many more.
- You would be able to take advantage of 24/7 customer support for this application.
Download- SoloLearn: Learn to Code
Programming Hub – Learn to Code
The programming hub is known as one of the best android apps to learn to code. You would be able to get rid of all kinds of programming and coding language-related issues easily. With the help of this Android application, you would be able to learn top coding languages and hence can create more than 1800 applications with it easily.
- You would be able to learn coding languages such as Python 2.7, Python 3, Swift, Jquery, Assembly 8086, CSS, VB.net, Linux Shell Scripting, and many more.
- This application offers a concept based illustration feature with the help of which you can learn to code quickly.
- In the latest update, you can take advantage of more than 5000 programs.
- You can even take advantage of offline mode feature with the help of which you can learn to code even when you are out of data.
Download- Programming Hub: Learn to Code
Also read: How To Record Calls On iOS And Android
Here we have come at the end of this article, in which we discussed about some of the best android apps to learn to code. In this list, we have had a look at all the benefits of all those applications and how they would be able to help you in getting new coding languages learned within no time.
(Cover image source: geekboots)