Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2
The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 costs 23,590 INR and is worth each paisa of your investment. The smartphone comes with the new Snapdragon SiP chipset, 3 GB of RAM, and an internal memory storage space of 32 GB. The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 also comes with a beautiful 6.26-inch IPS display screen, a sturdy dual-camera setup at the back of the smartphone, and a fingerprint sensor just below it, for additional verification security. What’s more, the smartphone comes with a stellar 4000mAh battery, which provides for extended battery backup, and an enamouring overall design.https://s3n.cashify.in/cashify/product/img/xhdpi/4b4903a3-69e1.jpg/asus-zenfone-max-plus-m2-price-in-india
About the Mobile Phone
The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 is a mid-range smartphone, with a whole host of impressive features, which make it worth purchasing. Like all smartphones though, the Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 comes with a fair share of pros and cons.
- It comes a 6.26-inch IPS display screen, which makes for excellent movie and soap viewing.
- The smartphone comes with a solid battery life.
- The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 has an excellent dual-camera setup for its price.
- The smartphone is not water and dust resistant.
- Considering its competitors, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory storage space does not seem to be enough.
- The smartphone does not come with a removable battery.
Overall, priced at 23,590 INR, the Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 is a stellar, budget smartphone, with several impressive features. The smartphone comes with the new Snapdragon SiP chipset, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory storage space, which can be expanded to 2 TB. The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 also comes with a good dual-camera setup and a useful front camera.
The smartphone has good battery backup, and an excellent display screen, perfect for binging on the latest movies and shows. The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 is ideal for someone looking to buy a budget smartphone with useful features, a classy look, and an excellent display screen.
The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 costs 23,590 INR and is worth each paisa of your investment. The smartphone comes with the new Snapdragon SiP chipset, 3 GB of RAM, and an internal memory storage space of 32 GB. The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 also comes with a beautiful 6.26-inch IPS display screen, a sturdy dual-camera setup at the back of the smartphone, and a fingerprint sensor just below it, for additional verification security. What’s more, the smartphone comes with a stellar 4000mAh battery, which provides for extended battery backup, and an enamouring overall design.
The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 looks the part and feels quite right in hand. Although it is difficult to operate the smartphone with one hand, we are not complaining! The smartphone comes with a Dual Sim slot on the left side of the smartphone, and Volume and Power keys on the right side of the device. The Asus Zenfone Max Plus 2 houses the smartphone’s front camera in a notch, at the top of the device. The smartphone comes in a choice of three colours – Black, Blue, and Silver. The smartphone is on the slightly thicker side and weighs a substantial 165 grams.
The Asus Zenfone Max Plus comes with a dual-camera setup at the centre of the smartphone’s rear, and a fingerprint sensor just before that, which provides for additional identity verification security. Asus’s signature logo, lay just below the smartphone’s fingerprint sensor, at the smartphone’s rear.
The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 comes with a beautiful 6.26-inch, IPS display screen. The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2’s In-Plane Switching (IPS) type display guarantees that you get wonderfully superior saturation when compared to other standard LCDs that are available in the same price range, as well as wider viewing angles in comparison. The smartphone comes with a pixel density of 403 PPI, which is more than decent at its price range.
The smartphone comes with a resolution of 2290×1080 pixels, and the combination of all these features factor into the Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 providing for an excellent viewing experience, perfect for watching all your favorite movies and shows, on a lazy weekend afternoon.
The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 is powered by the new Snapdragon SiP chipset. While the Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 is not the most powerful of smartphones out in the market today, it performs admirably. The smartphone also comes with 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory storage space under its hood.
While its RAM and memory storage space is disappointing, to say the least, you can expand the smartphone’s internal memory storage space to 2 TB, with the help of a microSD card. You can efficiently perform easy, day-to-day tasks on the smartphone, like downloading and scrolling through apps. Playing high-end games, too, do not work out the smartphone, and it performs admirably.
You can easily edit and import large files, videos, and images as well, without the smartphone suffering from any form of stuttering. That being said, the Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 also comes with essential sensors like – Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope, and Fingerprint Sensor.
For its price, the Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 has done quite well with its dual-camera system. The smartphone comes with a 12 MP primary camera sensor, and a 5 MP secondary sensor. Although this may not seem like much, you will be surprised by the camera’s quality. You can take great pictures in the right lighting conditions, and average pictures when the lighting conditions do not favour photography.
The smartphone’s dual-camera setup comes with several essential features, including Autofocus, Touch Focus, HDR, Face Recognition, LED Flash, Digital Zoom, and functional Video Recording capabilities. The smartphone comes with an 8 MP front camera, housed in the smartphone’s notch-styled design. You can take good, lively selfies with the smartphone’s front camera.
The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 comes with a decent 4000mAh battery. Considering the smartphone’s display screen size, and its processor, a 4000mAh battery is more than sufficient to power the device. The smartphone’s battery easily lasts the day when fully charged, and performs admirably even when the smartphone is used intensively.
Thankfully, the smartphone is equipped with fast charging, and you can quickly charge your phone if its battery ever runs out in a dire situation. The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 does not come with wireless charging, and reverse-wireless charging.
Priced at just 23,590 INR, the Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 is pocket-friendly and comes with several wonderful features. The smartphone is powered by the new Snapdragon SiP chipset and comes with 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory storage space, which can be expanded to 2 TB, with the help of a microSD card. What’s more, the smartphone comes with a beautiful 6.26-inch display screen, which is beautifully immersive and enables intensive watching of your favorite movies and soaps.
The smartphone also comes with long battery life and a good dual-camera system. You can take decent selfies with the smartphone’s front-facing camera as well. The Asus Zenfone Max Plus M2 is perfect for someone looking to buy a budget smartphone, with an immersive display screen, eye-catching looks, and several impressive features. That being said, if you spend a little more money, you can buy an even better smartphone.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Asus is gearing up to launch its latest premium offering, the ZenFone 10, in the fourth quarter of this year. The phone has been making waves in the tech world with its impressive specifications, including a 200-megapixel primary camera, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, and 16GB of RAM. Recently, the Asus ZenFone 10 appeared on…
- Asus, a Taiwan-based multinational company, has launched its much-awaited Asus ROG Phone 7 series in India. The new series includes two models – Asus ROG Phone 7 and Asus ROG Phone 7 Ultimate, which have been in the news for the past few weeks due to various leaks and rumours. The Asus ROG Phone 7…
- Asus is going to launch two new smartphones in the global market on April 13, which will be named Asus ROG Phone 7 and 7 Pro. According to new information, new renders of both these smartphones have come to the fore, shared by tipster Evan Blass. So far, many specifications and renders have been revealed…
- The launch of the Asus ROG Phone 7 series is going to happen on April 13. There’s no official information has been given by the company in this regard. Although, the Asus ROG 7 Phone specifications leaked ahead of launch. A tipster has claimed that two phones will launch under the Asus ROG Phone 7…
- There is good news for gaming lovers around the world. Asus has announced the Asus ROG Phone 7 launch date, the premium smartphone of the Rogue Phone series. The device will launch on April 13 in Taipei, Berlin and New York along with India. Users can get from Qualcomm’s powerful processor to a powerful battery…
- Second hand gadgets have grown in popularity recently since they provide a terrific option to purchase high-quality tech accessories at a lower cost. Cashify focuses on the purchasing and selling of refurbished goods like smartphones, laptops, and other gadgets. The Asus ROG Phone 5 is one item that has drawn quite a lot of interest in the Cashify…
- In the era of constantly evolving technology, smartphones have become a necessity for most people. With new models and updated features being launched every year, it can be challenging to keep up with the latest trends. However, buying a new smartphone can be an expensive affair, especially if you’re looking for high-end features. That’s where…
- In recent years, refurbished devices have become increasingly popular as they offer a great way to get high-quality tech gadgets at a more affordable price. Cashify being a well-known platform specializes in the buying and selling of refurbished devices, including smartphones, laptops, and other electronics. One device that has been gaining attention on Cashify is…
- With the latest smartphones incoming in incredible numbers each day, smartphone prices are soaring as well. One new feature and there is a considerable difference in the prices. The temptation to get your hands on the latest arrival is real for sure, but why invest money into a brand new phone which is highly overpriced…
- One of the most powerful smartphones of 2020 just got affordable.
Best Recharge Plans
- Vodafone-Idea, aka Vi, offers quite a few data packs for you to make use of. These Vi data plans seem to be especially important on days you consume your entire internet quota. The good thing, these plans start at as low as Rs. 19. You can choose from a total of eight plans at your…
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) as one of the oldest operating service providers in the country offers great postpaid and prepaid recharge plans.
- While BSNL is on its way to bringing out 4G in the country in the next two years, the telecom service provider has 3G recharge plans to make use of. There are quite a few BSNL recharge plans to opt for and it can get pretty confusing. Moreover, with competitors offering 4G data plans at…
- Vi or Vodafone Idea is a very recent collaborative initiative and has already come up with a bunch of different competitive prepaid recharge plans for customers to choose from. Besides, Vi offers a Binge all-night feature as well with some of its slightly premium recharge plans. Vodafone Idea recharge plans start at Rs. 99 and…
- Reliance Jio provides users with a wide variety of prepaid recharge plans from across all the price segments. From budget plans to more premium plans keeping OTT subscriptions in mind, there are several Jio prepaid recharge plans to choose from. These Jio plans start at just Rs. 98 and go all the way up to…