Table Of Contents
- 1Which phone feels good and lighter in your hands?
- 2Do they come with an IP rating? Are these phones waterproof?
- 3Which phone has a better display?
- 4What type of display protection is available?
- 5Which phone has better biometric security?
- 6Is wireless charging supported?
- 7What type of speakers are available? Which is better?
- 8Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 or Apple A15 Bionic?
- 9Is any heating issue?
- 10What are BGMI graphics settings?
- 11Is there e-sim support?
- 12Which phone has better battery life?
- 13Which phone charges faster?
- 14Which 5G bands are available?
- 15Which phone has a better camera?
- 16Can we shoot videos in 8k?
- 17Can we use night mode on the lenses?
- 18Which phone has better stabilization?
- 19iOS 15 or MIUI 13 based on Android 12? Which is better?
- 20How many years of software updates?
- 21Which phone is worth Rs. 70,000 in India?
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone 13 has no fingerprint scanner whereas Xiaomi 12 pro has a well-placed in-display fingerprint scanner.
- Both of these phones support night mode in all the lenses.
- iPhone 13 gives a more realistic look to the pictures.
Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out!
Which phone feels good and lighter in your hands?
Xiaomi 12 pro is 204 grams, whereas iPhone 13 is lighter by 30 grams with just the weight of 174 grams; hence the in-hand feeling of the iPhone is much better. Xiaomi 12 Pro has a frosty back with a slight velvety touch, whereas iPhone has a glass back.
Do they come with an IP rating? Are these phones waterproof?
iPhone 13 takes the lead here as it is IP68 certified, but Xiaomi 12 Pro does not come with any IP rating even at this price.
Which phone has a better display?
iPhone 13 comes with a Super Retina XDR OLED display with a refresh rate of just 60Hz, but Xiaomi 12 pro comes with Quad HD+ curved AMOLED display and a refresh rate of 120Hz. Xiaomi has a 2K display with 1440 WQHD+ resolution, which is not in iPhone 13.
What type of display protection is available?
Xiaomi offers Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Protection, considered one of the best, whereas Apple claims that the Ceramic Shield protection of the iPhone 13 is the strongest.
Which phone has better biometric security?
iPhone 13 has no fingerprint scanner, whereas Xiaomi 12 pro has a well-placed in-display fingerprint scanner which works very fast.
Is wireless charging supported?
Xiaomi 12 Pro supports 50W turbo wireless charging, but iPhone 13 is restricted to 15W wireless charging.
What type of speakers are available? Which is better?
Xiaomi 12 has India’s first quad stereo speaker setup, powered by Snapdragon Sound and tuned by Harman Kardon. iPhone 13 has Dual stereo speakers. When it comes to clarity of sound iPhone 13 is much better.
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 or Apple A15 Bionic?
Both are flagship chipsets; both are equally faster.
Also read: iPhone 13 FAQs: Everything You Need To Know
Is any heating issue?
Xiaomi 12 Pro gets heated faster, whereas iPhone is comparatively stable, but Xiaomi 12 Pro has a sound heat dissipation system.
What are BGMI graphics settings?
Only Xiaomi 12 pro has 90 FPS with a smooth graphic system.
Is there e-sim support?
iPhone 13 has e-sim support, whereas Xiaomi 12 pro is not having.
Which phone has better battery life?
Xiaomi 12 Pro has an average screen time of about 5 hours, whereas iPhone 13 offers an average screen time of about 6.5 hours.
Which phone charges faster?
Xiaomi 12 Pro, with its in-the-box 120W charger, wins in this aspect compared to iPhone 13, which only offers 20W charging support.
Which 5G bands are available?
Xiaomi 12 Pro has 14 5G bands, whereas iPhone 13 has 19 5G bands. Both the phones are future-proof.
Which phone has a better camera?
Xiaomi 12 Pro has a three-camera setup of 50-megapixel, whereas, in iPhone 13, both the cameras are 12-megapixel. iPhone 13 gives a more realistic look to the pictures.
Can we shoot videos in 8k?
Yes, we can shoot 8k videos, but only in Xiaomi 12 Pro, which provides the resolution of 8k with 24FPS compared to 4k 50FPS in iPhone 13.
Can we use night mode on the lenses?
Both of these phones support night mode in all the lenses.
Which phone has better stabilization?
Xiaomi 12 pro has EIS+OIS stabilization, but iPhone 13 has 5-axis sensor-shift stabilization, which is much better.
iOS 15 or MIUI 13 based on Android 12? Which is better?
This is preference-based. iPhone 13 has a classic iPhone user experience.
How many years of software updates?
iPhone 13 users will get six years of software updates, whereas Xiaomi 12 Pro users will get three years of software updates and four years of security patches updates.
Which phone is worth Rs. 70,000 in India?
It is challenging to choose an outright winner in this case as Xiaomi 12 Pro is better in a display, fast charging and high-end specs, whereas the iPhone 13 wins in terms of overall looks, camera system and better software. Choosing either of these phones won’t make you feel disappointed in your decision.
Looking to Sell old phones online at the best buyback value? Cashify is your place. We also help you Recycle old phones from your doorsteps.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…