Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Max price in India starts at Rs.18,999.
- 120Hz AMOLED display for the first time on a Xiaomi Redmi device.
Coming straight to the design of the Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than under the display. It gets very comfortable to unlock the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max since the fingerprint sensor is very responsive.
Speaking of the display, it’s for the first time that Redmi is offering a Super AMOLED display with quite punchy colours and the display appears very decent. Here the refresh rate is 120hz for the home page only, for the rest, it’s just 60Hz. This is something annoying about the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max when the smartphone company is marketing the 120Hz refresh rate display everywhere.
When it comes to the camera of the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, there is a 108-megapixel Quad-rear camera. However, there is still a 12-megapixel camera in the iPhone, which means a higher megapixel doesn’t mean great quality. However, the camera of the Note 10 Pro Max is really appreciated with the AI that is there is quite wonderful. The other camera features including portrait mode, selfie are also good. For a sub 20k mobile phone, the camera is quite decent.
The performance is managed by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G, which is nice for daily usage and under 20k it’s a decent processor. You’ll have an average gaming performance. Here the smartphone runs on Android 11 and Redmi has tried to remove the bloatware. Lastly, the 5,000 mAh battery is very powerful and there is a 33W fast charger in the box. Your mobile phone will run for two days with ease if you are not playing games.
The final verdict is that the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is pricing at Rs. 18999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Given the overall specs, we can say it is a good sub 20K smartphone with a stunning camera.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.