Table Of Contents
- 1Sony Linkbuds: Price And Availability
Highlights of the Story
- Sony Linkbuds have been launched in India for Rs. 19,900.
- Sony Linkbuds feature feature a 12mm driver come with 360 Reality Audio support.
- Buyers can now pre-book the LinkBuds at a very special price for Rs. 12,990 and avail benefit of Rs. 7,000.
Sony has introduced an intriguing pair of earbuds to the market. Sony’s new product in the premium audio market is the Linkbuds, which have a unique open ring design. The Sony LinkBuds have a 12mm driver, support 360 Reality Audio, and are equipped with Sony’s Integrated Processor V1 and DSEE for improved audio quality. The earbuds’ design is not only unusual, but it also provides acoustic transparency.
Sony Linkbuds: Price And Availability
The Sony Linkbuds are available for Rs. 19,990. Customers can, however, pre-order the LinkBuds for Rs. 12,990 and receive a Rs. 7,000 discount (inclusive of Rs. 2,000 cashback on select debit and credit cards). This offer is valid from August 4, 2022, through August 12, 2022.
Sony Linkbuds will be sold in India at Sony retail stores (Sony Center and Sony Exclusive), the www.ShopatSC.com portal, major electronic stores, and other e-commerce websites.
The Linkbuds have 12mm open end drivers. The newly created ring driver includes an open diaphragm for acoustic transparency, allowing users to hear the sounds around them in real time. LinkBuds’ redesigned design makes them the ideal partner for a variety of activities such as working from home, listening to music, gaming, and more.
The Linkbuds are only 4 grammes in weight and come with multiple sizes of fitting supporters to accommodate different ear shapes. The earphones also have adjustable volume control. To enhance the open-air listening experience, the feature allows you to listen to your favourite tunes at a comfortable volume and in a range of locations.
The LinkBuds are to have a long battery life. The earphones have a battery life of 5.5 hours on a single charge. The charging case adds another 12 hours to the total of 17.5 hours, which is certainly enough for four to five days of moderate usage.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…