Samsung Brings Buy Now, Pay Later Option For Flagship Smartphones

Share:facebookinstagramwhatsapp
google-follow
By Varushi Yadav | 
Updated: 29th Jul 2022 14:48 IST

Table Of Contents

  • 1
    Samsung Brings Buy Now, Pay Later Option: Here’s What To Expect

Highlights of the Story

  • Samsung has, for the first time, announced a “Buy now, pay later” option.
  • Offer is available for flagship smartphones and foldables in India.
  • The offer is available for ICICI Bank credit card holders.

Samsung brings a “Buy now, pay later” option for its flagship smartphones and foldable smartphones in India for the first time. Only holders of credit cards issued by ICICI Bank are qualified for the deal, which is available at Samsung retail stores across the country. Customers who select the Buy Now, Pay Later option only have to pay 60 per cent of the total amount in equal monthly instalments; the remaining 40 per cent must be paid in full at the end.

Also read: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3 with IPX8 Water Resistance Launched: Price, Specs

For their new Samsung flagship, ICICI Bank credit card customers who have a credit limit of at least Rs. 1,50,000 are eligible to use the “Buy now, Pay later” option.

Samsung Brings Buy Now, Pay Later Option: Here’s What To Expect

Buy Now, Pay Later Option For Flagships

Users may now choose the new purchase option to acquire a Samsung flagship with no down payment and a low processing fee of just 1 per cent on phones including the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G may also be eligible to receive the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 for just Rs. 2,999, respectively, in addition to the ICICI Buy Now, Pay Later option.

Also read: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Z Flip 3 India Launch Teased for August 20

Price ranges for the Samsung Galaxy S22 series range from Rs. 72,999 for the Samsung Galaxy S22 to Rs. 1,09,999 for the Galaxy S22 Ultra basic model. On the other hand, Samsung smartphones begin at Rs. 84,999 for the Galaxy Z Flip 3. In India, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 starts at Rs. 1,49,999.

Samsung intends to unveil its most recent lineup of foldable devices on August 10, 2022, during a Galaxy Unpacked event. According to rumours, both the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 5G and the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G will have a number of improvements over their predecessors, with the Flip 4 perhaps receiving a longer battery life and the Fold 4 reportedly receiving a better camera.

Also read: Galaxy Z Fold 3 Renders Leaks Design and Colour Options



Comments

Featured Videos

  • Living A Life Of Chaos With iPhone 14 Pro
    Since we began using the Apple iPhone 14 Pro, we’ve encountered various issues and most of which are related to iOS 16. Several issues that we’ve faced are related to notifications, Always-on -display, battery life and wallpaper. Until these issues are officially fixed, we will have to live with them. We tried to tackle some of…
    31st Oct 2022
  • OnePlus 9RT Alternatives To Buy In India Under Rs 45,000
    The OnePlus 9RT, a T upgrade, was out this year, although it’s only available in price-sensitive areas like China and India. The OnePlus 9RT has superior cameras, including a 50MP primary sensor, a little more prominent display, a premium design, good battery/charging and a more effective Snapdragon 888 CPU. Overall, this smartphone looks excellent with…
    28th Oct 2022
  • iPhone 14 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Camera Comparison
    We’ll discuss the overall camera setup & quality of the iPhone 14 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro in the article. All of these phones come with a triple-camera setup. However, you might find some significant upgrades in the iPhone 14 Pro. Let’s find out the details about the camera quality of…
    7th Oct 2022
  • Moto Edge 30 Pro Vs iQOO 9T Comparison: Which One To Buy?
    The year 2022 is known as the year of the launch of many flagship smartphones. However, there is quite a decent competition between the phones in the price segment of Rs 50,000, and even there are too many options to choose from. Here in this article, we’ll compare the Moto Edge 30 Pro Vs IQOO…
    6th Oct 2022
  • iQOO 9T Vs OnePlus 9RT Full Comparison: Which One To Buy?
    We will discuss the iQOO 9T Vs OnePlus 9RT comparison in the article. Both phones come with the same price tag. In addition, both of these phones come with impressive specs and features. However, there exist some significant differences too. To know these differences, let’s explore the article and know which one to choose among the iQOO 9T &…
    27th Sep 2022