Oppo Find X5 Undergoing Closed Internal Testing in India: Here’s Why
Table Of Contents
- 1OPPO Find X5 Series Being Closed Tested in India
Highlights of the Story
- Find X5 series is likely to debut in March 2022.
- The Pro model reportedly has a model number PFEM10.
- It will feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC.
According to the multiple leaks, Oppo Find X5 Pro might go official by March this year. Although there is nothing official as of yet from the company, this is just speculation as of now. Earlier, renders of the device leaked. Moreover, Oppo also confirmed that the Find X4 or Find X5 series will feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. Now, for the first time, Oppo Find X5 series testing news have surfaced online. Here’s what we know so far:
OPPO Find X5 Series Being Closed Tested in India
According to tipster Yogesh Brar, the Oppo is carrying out closed testing of the Find X5series in India. Although this does not confirm the launch, it does suggest that the company is considering bringing its flagship smartphones to India.
According to the tipster, the flagship smartphones from Oppo could be unveiled in India in March 2022. But as we know Find X3 series did not launch in India. Even though its Oppo Find X3 launched as the company’s ultra-premium offering. With this closed internal testing happening, it looks like Oppo Find X5 could launch in India. Meanwhile, let’s take a look at the series specifications and other leaked details:
From the rumours, we can expect the standard Oppo Find X5 may power on the Dimensity 9000 processor. Whereas, the Find X5 Pro will feature the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. Both phones will come with the OPPO’s self-developed Mariana MariSilicon X imaging NPU chip. It will be assisting the 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 primary rear camera. In addition, the 32-megapixel Sony IMX709 camera for selfies.
As per a recent 3C listing, the smartphones will have 80W fast charging support. Both devices are likely to pack a 5,000 mAh battery under the hood. Furthermore, the Oppo Find X5 series will come with a 120Hz refresh rate panel. In addition, it is likely to feature Hasselblad-tuned camera sensors. Unfortunately, this is all we know of the Find X5 series as of now. However, until confirmation, we cannot be sure of anything.
Meanwhile, reports of Oppo preparing for the Reno7 series launch are also surfacing online. According to reports, the company will launch the Reno 7 series in India on February 4, 2022.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…