Table Of Contents
- 1Nothing Phone (1) Lite: Here’s What We Know So Far
Highlights of the Story
- Nothing Phone (1) Lite is tipped to launch in India in October this year.
- It will not feature the Glyph interface and wireless charging and might ship with 6GB RAM.
- Nothing Phone (1) Lite could pack the same configuration as the Nothing Phone (1).
Nothing Phone (1), the brand’s first smartphone with a distinct design, was introduced last month. While the brackets numbering method would suggest that the Nothing Phone (2) is the next in line, a fresh report claims otherwise. According to The Mobile Indian, a Nothing Phone (1) Lite model could emerge in India in October of this year.
Of course, no brand would release a single handset, and other handsets from the brand are expected in the future, but not this soon. When the publication contacted Nothing, the company denied plans to release a Lite version of Phone (1). We contacted Nothing for a reaction but have yet to hear back.
Nothing Phone (1) Lite: Here’s What We Know So Far
According to the source, the Lite model has the identical body language and configuration as the Phone (1) (review), with the only difference being the absence of the Glyph interface and wireless charging on the Lite model.
Also Read: Nothing Ear 1 TWS Next Sale On August 31
This would reduce the cost, thus justifying the “Lite” designation, but the unusual LEDs at the back are what make Phone (1) stand out, and eliminating them may not appeal to potential consumers as a worthwhile exchange.
This scaled-down version of Nothing Phone (1) may also include a somewhat larger 5,000mAh battery (up from the 4,500mAh of its elder sibling), and despite support for 33W fast charging, the source claims that buyers will receive a 42W charger inside the box.
Unlike the Phone (1), the Lite will be available with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage for Rs. 24,999. For comparison, the Phone (1)’s base edition – 8GB RAM with 128GB storage – costs Rs. 32,999.
Aside from the RAM, battery, and unexpected 42W charger, the Snapdragon 778G+ CPU, 6.55-inch 120Hz AMOLED panel, dual 50-megapixel back cameras, and a 16-megapixel front lens are all included in the box.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…