Table Of Contents
- 1Nothing Phone (1) Specs Revealed
- 2Expected Design
Highlights of the Story
- The Nothing Phone (1) will launch on July 12, 2022.
- A new hands-on video has revealed the entire design and some key features of the device.
- The device will feature a centrally-aligned punch-hole selfie camera.
Nothing is preparing to introduce its first smartphone, dubbed the Nothing Phone 1. So far, we’ve had plenty of leaks, rumours, and official teases of the smartphone. These few key details tell a lot about the upcoming mobile phone such as design, camera and LED light. Now, a new hands-on video by the famed YouTuber MKBHD has surfaced, leaving little room for speculation about the design of the smartphone. Today, tipster Mukul Sharma leaked exclusive information about the specs of the device. Let’s take a look.
Nothing Phone (1) Specs Revealed
The smartphone is said to include a 6.55-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED panel with a refresh rate of 90Hz (1). The smartphone will very definitely be powered by a Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage.
The gadget will most likely ship with Android 12-based Nothing OS. When it comes to the battery, we may expect the smartphone to have a 4,500mAh battery with support for 45W fast charging through a USB Type-C charging connection.
The smartphone is expected to have a triple rear camera arrangement with a 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2-megapixel sensor. The phone’s front-facing camera should be 32 megapixels.
The Nothing Phone 1 will include a punch-hole cutout in the centre for the selfie camera. The device’s display is flat around the sides, and it appears to be rather tiny in the YouTuber’s hands. However, we may have to wait till the item is released before we can be certain.
The red dot, which had previously been a mystery to us all, turns out to be a video recording sign. In addition, the LED strip at the bottom will function as a charging percentage indication.
The LED lights on the back will be customizable and will sync with the Nothing Phone’s in-house ringtones (1). Finally, the smartphone will feature both wireless charging and reverse wireless charging. In terms of the rest of the details, the video doesn’t say much about the device’s specifications.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…