Moto G42 India Launch Tipped For Next Week: Detailed Specs Here
Table Of Contents
- 1Moto G42 India Launch (Expected)
- 2Price In India
Highlights of the Story
- Motorola G42 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC.
- The Motorola phone carries a price tag of BRL 1,699 (roughly Rs. 25,900).
- Motorola G42 is a watered-down variant of Moto G52.
The Motorola Moto G42 India launch is expecting to happen as soon as next week. The new Motorola phone was announced earlier this month and made its debut in Brazil shortly after. The Motorola G42 features an OLED display and an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC. It also has three rear cameras and supports 18W rapid charging. The Moto G42 is a scaled-down version of the Motorola Moto G52 5G, which came in India in April.
Moto G42 India Launch (Expected)
Yogesh Brar, a tipster, has tweeted that the Motorola G42 will be out in India next week. However, no official launch date has been announced. The Motorola G42 and Motorola Moto G62 5G were out earlier this month in Atlantic Green and Metallic Rosé in Brazil.
Motorola stated that the new phones would be available in Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East in the coming weeks.
Price In India
The Motorola G42 is available at BRL 1,699 (about Rs. 25,900) for the single 4GB RAM + 128GB storage model. However, the smartphone’s cost in India has yet to be out.
Motorola smartphone was available with the certification ID WFA119264 in the Wi-Fi Alliance database. The smartphone’s model number is XT2233-2, according to the website. The smartphone is expecting to come with Android 12 and two 5GHz frequency bands, implying dual Wi-Fi support. The organization last listed the phone on April 12, 2022.
The smartphone is also known as HawaiiPlusOLED22 on Lenovo’s Hong Kong website. The codename implies that the smartphone will most likely have an OLED touchscreen display. Motorola has yet to officially confirm and share information about the smartphone’s availability and pricing in global markets.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…