This smartphone was released in March 2017 with outstanding specifications and features. However, as time passes, the device begins to fail. You’ll notice a drop in display quality and battery lagging issues. The majority of its high-end features are now obsolete. We’ll show you how to sell the Vivo Y53 in the simplest method in this article. You’ll also be given a list of the three most outstanding upgrading alternatives.
Vivo Y53 specification
Vivo Y53 has a 5.00-inch screen and a 540×960-pixel resolution. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor of the Vivo Y53 runs at 1.4GHz. It has 2GB of RAM. The Vivo Y53 is powered by a 2,500mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0.
Also read: Try These 50+ Awesome Captions For Instagram Pics
Why has the Vivo Y53 become obsolete in 2022?
- Screen protection isn’t available.
- Android’s previous operating system
- For the features it provides, it is somewhat expensive.
- Average battery capacity.
What are the benefits of using Cashify?
Cashify is one of the greatest and most dependable options for selling and recycling outdated phones. Great bargains with a high buyback value will be made available to you. We’ve just touched on a few of the advantages.
Provides you with the maximum Buyback value
Consumers will be offered the highest possible buyback value at Cashify. Our AI-based pricing calculators will inform customers about their old phone’s exact and potential value when they sell it.
There is a free pickup option available
Customers can schedule an appointment for their service to be performed at their home or business at any time. All you have to do now is make an appointment and sell your old phone.
Also read: Here’s How To Set Chrome As Default Browser: A Step-By-Step Guide
Want to learn more about how to sell on Cashify?
Follow the steps below to determine the maximum resale value of your device:
- The first and most important step is to get the Cashify app on your phone.
- Then, select the Vivo choice as a brand on the Sell old phone tab.
- Select the model name of the Vivo device now.
- Then, from the current page in front of your screen, pick Sell Vivo Y53.
- Then, on this page, select the storage option to learn about the estimated buyback amount.
- To find out the exact resale worth of your phone, enter its data and current condition status.
- Finally, follow the methods outlined above to get the exact repurchase value of your Vivo Y53.
Also read: 7 Essential Default Chrome Settings To Limit Tracking On Chrome
Best upgrade options
1. TECNO POVA 2
Tecno successfully selected the MediaTek Helio G85 chipset to meet the processor’s performance requirements. The Tecno Pova 2 receives a good Antutu benchmarking score of 217,659 points for a cheap phone.
2. Samsung Galaxy M12
The display is of average quality. And a 90Hz refresh rate performs well for the most part and allows for great animations and scrolling. You’ll get amazing battery life. Also, the performance is admirable despite the low-grade Exynos chipset. Samsung Galaxy M12 includes the primary camera performing admirably in bright, realistic or unnatural light.
3. Realme Narzo 50
The Realme Narzo 50 appears to have good smartphone features. You’ll get a strong processor and an above-average battery life with a reasonable refresh rate in this phone.
Also read: Explained: What Is A Speed Test And How Does A Speed Test Works?
Are you finding a way to sell phone online or like to recycle old phone, Cashify will help you to finish the entire process at ease.