These days, smartphones lose battery life after a few years of usage. This trend is more prevalent in budget Android smartphones, and Xiaomi Redmi Y3 is no exception. Hence if you have been using the Redmi Y3 for quite some time now, you maybe are facing low battery life on your mobile phone. It’s quite natural then that you may want to replace the battery of your Xiaomi Redmi Y3.
So here we now list you the two best ways through which you can easily replace your phone’s battery. Both the methods will provide you with a satisfactory solution, although at Cashify, you will get a much faster solution.
Method 1: Cashify Repair
Cashify provides quick and effective solution for a battery replacement. The following steps are all that are required to do the same:
1. Create an account on the Cashify website or app to get started. If you are already a registered user, all you need to do is login.
2. Numerous mobile repair services are available here. Battery repair can be selected from the list of services.
3. Next, select Xiaomi as the manufacturer; after that, Redmi Y3 is your preferred phone model.
4. The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Repair page will be your destination. Next, select the colour of your smartphone.
5. You will then be informed of the cost of the Xiaomi Redmi Y3’s replacement battery, which is Rs. 1,749. You will also get an additional warranty.
Finally, enter your address information and schedule an appointment time by clicking the Book Now option.
Method 2: Replacing the battery at Xiaomi service centre
The second method involves visiting a Xiaomi service centre with your phone to get the battery changed. Below are the steps to do it.
1. Find a Xiaomi service location in your area first. The service centre can also be far from your site, which is an added inconvenience.
2. The service centre may also charge more than Cashify for the same service.
3. Furthermore, Xiaomi Authorized repair facilities do not offer home delivery and could charge you extra if you need a warranty card.
4. It could also be possible that you may have to leave your phone at the repair facility for a few hours or days.
5. While the battery is changed, leaving your device there could be a problem if you don’t have a backup device.
Fixing your smartphone’s battery to gain the best performance is essential. Therefore if you are having problems with the battery backup of the Xiaomi Redmi Y3, we suggest you replace it as soon as possible.
On the Cashify product page, you can discover thorough information on numerous smartphones. Learn more about the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 specifications, features, reviews, and associated news. On top of that, you’ll find the most up-to-date and unique information about forthcoming smartphones.