Looking for the best washing machine brands? In such technology-driven times, it becomes hard to stick with manually cleaning your clothes. When washing machines are fully automatic, and you can wash your clothes and linens with the touch of a button, it becomes challenging to choose which washing machine will best fit your needs and wants.
In this article, we have listed the best washing machine brands and what all the washing machines bring with them to the table.
Also Read: 4 Best 4K TV Under 40000 In India July 2022
|Serial No.||Product||Price||Link to Buy|
|Samsung WA65A4002VS Washing Machine||₹14,590||Amazon|
|Panasonic NA-F65LF1LRB Washing Machine||₹14,990||Amazon|
|Whirlpool WHITEMAGIC ROYAL PLUS||₹18,190||Amazon|
|IFB Senator WSS Steam Washing Machine||₹37,990||Amazon|
1) Samsung WA65A4002VS Washing Machine
One of India’s highest-selling washing machines, Samsung’s WA65A4002VS is a great model you cannot miss. It is a fully-automatic top load washing machine and can take a load of 6.5 Kg of clothes, which will be ideal for households with 3 to 4 members. With 680 rotations per minute of the drum, you are getting an excellent washing machine with higher spin speeds which will help in faster clothes drying.
The machine comes with 6 Washing Settings:
- Standard: For washing off your cotton-based clothes without any significant stains. Takes 30 mins to wash off a load of 6.5 kgs of load.
- Quick wash: Meant for washing a few clothes when you are in a hurry. Takes 15 mins to wash and dry your clothes.
- Delicates: It will tweak the settings so that your silk-based delicates do not get damaged while being washed in the machine. Also useful for sweaters, cardigans, or wool clothes.
- Soak + Normal: This setting will be handy for clothes with tough stains as it will soak the stained clothing item for a while before the washing machine rinses it.
- Energy Saving: In this setting, the machine’s motor is used in low wattage mode to save you from hefty electricity bills without compromising on the washing quality.
- Eco Tub Clean: When debris of the washed clothes is stuck in the washing machine’s drum, then the drum can be cleaned by this setting. You must clear the laundry from the washing machine, turn the power on, and clean the drum by operating the Eco Tub Clean feature.
Unique Features of this washing machine include the Centre Jet Technology for assertive washing, Monsoon mode for Indian-specific benefit, Air turbo for faster drying of clothes, and Power Filtration with a magic lint filter that collects the residue from your clothes, so your laundry stays cleaner.
2) Panasonic NA-F65LF1LRB Washing Machine
Panasonic, in 2013 completed the 100-million-unit mark in Washing Machines, and their washing machines’ reliability expresses itself. A great product by Panasonic, the NA-F65LF1LRB is a tremendous budgeted washing machine, and this one comes with its unique features.
The Fuzzy Control Technology tunes the washing level by calculating the weight of the load and proposing the adequate water level that will go with such weight. Power Off Memory is another great feature of this washing machine; where there is a power outage, this function saves the time needed to reset the wash cycle by continuing it from where it stopped. It offers faster drying with its 702 rotations per minute of the drum.
The Panasonic’s One Touch Wash feature is excellent as it can calculate the load put into the drum and consequently choose the proper washing schedule and the correct water level to match it.
It offers a good list of washing programs based on the fabric kind & your washing choices:
- Standard: For washing off your cotton-based clothes that don’t have many stains.
- Jeans: Meant to wash the denim clothing in a particular setting.
- Delicate: It will tweak the settings so that your sweaters, cardigans, or wool clothes do not get ruined.
- Tub Clean: To clean the tub after the clothes dirt is left in the tub.
3) LG T65SKSF4Z
Another leading brand in the washing machine industry, LG’s T65SKSF4Z, offers a Smart Inverter washing motor. The motor adjusts the power consumption at the optimum level per the required power. LG’s T65SKSF4Z Motor comes with BMC Motor Protection, which harbours the motor to keep silent and steady. It also surrounds the motor, so it can stop dust, insects, and humidity from entering the machine’s motor, making the washing machine long-lasting.
This machine offers an excellent drying function with its 700 rotations per minute of the drum.
It also comes with an auto restart feature wherein case of a power outage; the machine will continue from the same washing cycle before the electricity went.
Like leading brands, the LG also offers the Tub Clean feature, which will thoroughly sterilise internal and external tubs.
Washing Programs are the same as those offered in the above two listed washing machines: Normal mode, Pre Wash+Normal mode, Gentle Mode for delicates, Quick Wash mode and Strong mode for washing denim.
4) Whirlpool WHITEMAGIC ROYAL PLUS
With the introduction of this product, we have now entered into some excellent feature-packed washing machines. Whirlpool tends to be the best washing machine brands in world.
This machine has a unique feature known as ZPF Technology. This technology gets the tub filled 50% faster even if the water pressure is really low.
The Delay Wash feature is fantastic as it allows a 3- to 24 hours delay in the wash cycle; the delay wash program lets you set the time for your laundry to finish whenever you wish to so you can focus on other chores. To ensure that the water is not splashed on the control panel, they have placed the panel on the back side of the washing machine.
The machine offers 12 Washing Programs:
- Aqua Store: The Aqua Store feature allows accumulating water in the tub. Accumulated water will be used in the next wash when tap water availability is uncertain.
- Hard Water Wash: Hard Water Wash feature wherein the machine will adjust the functions for washing in hard water. It will perceive the water type and adjust wash cycle to give you 20% better wash quality in hard water.
- Daily: For washing off your cotton-based apparel that doesn’t have numerous stains.
- Heavy: For washing rugs and mats.
- Delicates: It will adjust the settings so that your sweaters and cardigans do not get destroyed.
- Whites: Tuned to wash only white-coloured clothes.
- Eco Wash: To save electricity by working on low wattage.
- Woollens: To clean such delicate clothing without damaging it and gathering excessive lint during the wash.
- Bed Sheet: Tuned to wash the Bed Sheets only.
- Rinse +Spin: For washing clothes with tough stains.
- Spin: To air dry the clothes.
- Wash Only: Meant for washing only and no drying in the drum.
5) IFB Senator WSS Steam Washing Machine
IFB is one of the best washing machine brands. Their washing machines are a thing of beauty to admire and look at. With the Senator WSS Steam, you get tons of features that are too good to miss out on.
For the people who are scared of getting their coloured clothes run the risk of being faded prematurely, this washing machine’s Active Colour Protection feature guarantees that the colour of your clothes stays rich even after multiple washes.
Also, the load of 8 kgs is big and it can take a lot of clothes and easily wash them. You are also getting a great 1400 rotations per minute of the drum. 1400 rotations per minute will exponentially lower the drying time of the clothes.
The washing machine also comes with the following exceptional features:
- Heater: It gives you hot water wash by selecting 20°C, 30°C, 40°C, 60°C or 95°C to wash all fabric. This ensures that your fabrics are free from ay bacteria.
- Time-Saver: You do not have to wait for hours to be done with your laundry. The Time-Saver function will lessen the wash time by 45% and still give you effective washing.
- Voltage-Fluctuation Alert: The washing machine will pause and only resume when voltage levels stabilise.
Washing clothes can be tedious, and we thank Thomas Bradford, the creator of modern washing machines, for such a wonderful invention. But today we have so many washing machines to choose from that we don’t know which one will be ideal for our needs and wants. Now, Mr Bradford’s ghost won’t be helping you pick the washing machine, so we hope that this article of ours has helped you narrow down your choice.
Also Read: What is Quantum Dot Display?
Law Graduate with knack for keeping up with latest technology news.