Launched in 2018, the Xiaomi Mi A2 is a premium handset with a capable dual set of rear cameras and Android one software support. But the main Achilles heel of the smartphone has been its 3,000mAh battery capacity, as it’s barely enough by today’s standards. Naturally, if you are one of those users, who have been using the device for years now, you may have experienced battery issues in your Xiaomi Mi A1. Also, you may now want to know how to repair or replace it.
However, there is some good news. Cashify enables you to replace your Xiaomi Mi A2 battery quickly. Our prices are unparalleled for the Xiaomi Mi A2 battery replacement, and you ought to get the best service. So let’s take a look at how you can do it.
Method 1: Xiaomi Mi A2 Battery replacement on Cashify
Cashify is the best option for a battery replacement. The following steps are all that are required:
1. Create an account on the Cashify website or mobile app to start. You must log in via your mobile number if you are already a registered user.
2. Mobile repair services for numerous smartphones are available here.
3. Battery repair can be selected from the list of repair services. Select your phone model, the Xiaomi Mi A2, after choosing Xiaomi as the brand.
4. The Xiaomi Mi A2 Repair page is the next stop. Here, you can select your smartphone’s colour and proceed ahead.
5. The cost of a new battery for the Xiaomi Mi A2 is Rs. 999.
6. Finally, enter your address information and schedule an appointment time by clicking the “Book Now” option.
Cashify provides doorstep repair service, so you can be assured that your mobile phone will be repaired in front of you, with your data also being secure.
Also Read: How To Get Xiaomi Mi A2 Screen Replaced?
Method 2: Xiaomi service centre
You can also visit Xiaomi authorised service centre, and replace the battery of your smartphone. However, this may prove more expensive than Cahsify’s doorstep repair service.
1. Finding a Xiaomi service centre in your area is the first step. It could be a difficult and drawn-out procedure.
2. The service centre official could ask you to wait a few hours before replacing your battery. In today’s time-paced world, this is quite inconvenient.
3. You’ll also need to leave your phone at the service centre while the battery is changed, which could be a nuisance for your smartphone’s privacy.
Xiaomi usually makes robust and reliable smartphones. Though, its durability and usability may be significantly reduced by battery issues. The most cost-effective way to replace the Xiaomi Mi A2 battery is through Cashify.
Also Read: Top 3 Smartphone Upgrades for Xiaomi Mi A3
Cashify offers the latest information about all smartphones worldwide. For more information about theXiaomi Mi A2 specifications, features, tips and tricks, and related news, please visit the product page.