Pink Screen on iPhone 13 for Few Users? Here’s What Apple Says
Table Of Contents
- 1iPhone 13 Pink Screen Issue
Highlights of the Story
- Several iPhone 13 users have complained of their screen turning pink suddenly.
- The issue first surfaced back in October 2021.
- Apple is reportedly advising users to install the latest software.
iPhone 13 pink screen issue is again surfacing for some of its users. To recall, this issue first came into notice back in October 2021 after its launch. Now, several iPhone 13 series owners are continuing to report an issue with the screen on their phones. According to them, these models turn pink or purple. Moreover, after that these phones cannot be used.
iPhone 13 Pink Screen Issue
According to a post in the Apple Communities Forum, this problem started in October when a user named DPigar. He writes “I use an iPhone 13 Pro for a two day (sic) and my screen turns pink for a few seconds and then reloads. It happens all the time, so I can’t use my iPhone. Why?” Two images were attached to the post showing the user’s iPhone 13 Pro with a fully purple display. Although the issue was resolved after replacing the device officially.
But the issue is still in effect. More iPhone 13 users complained about this problem and not all of them were lucky enough to get a replacement from Apple. While some of the complaints were about the regular iPhone 13. However, a few users reported the problem on their iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. Moreover, some affected users also complained about the pink screen issue with their iPhone 13 models on Reddit.
Although there is not an official response from the company on the matter yet. But a report from MyDrivers quoted a Weibo post where an Apple customer support executive has cited suggesting that the company is aware of the problem. According to that executive, the cause of the pink screen in the iPhone 13 is a software issue. The report says that the customer executive advised the user to install the latest update available after backing up their data. Then, update all the installed apps to rule out the incompatibility between an app version and the iOS build that is resulting in the issue.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.