Oppo Reno 7 5G Series India Launch Date Confirmed: Check Details Here
Table Of Contents
- 1Oppo Reno 7 5G India Launch Date on February 4
Highlights of the Story
- The phone packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC.
- Its’ price and sale details have surfaced on Twitter.
- The series will go on sale on February 8, 2022.
Oppo is all prepped up to launch its Oppo Reno 7 series in India soon. To recall, the series launched back in November 2021 in China. Earlier reports also suggested the series might launch in India by the January 2022 end. But now, the company has officially confirmed the launch date of Oppo Reno 7 5G in India. Here are all the details we have so far:
Oppo Reno 7 5G India Launch Date on February 4
According to a tweet by Oppo India and a listing on the company’s official website, the Oppo Reno 7 series will launch in India on February 4, 2022. Although details about the price, variants, and sale are not revealed by the Chinese company. But, two tipsters have revealed the expected price and sale date of the smartphone series.
According to Yogesh Brar claims that Oppo will launch Oppo Reno 7 5G, Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G and Oppo Reno7 SE 5G in India within a price range of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 45,000. On the other hand, tipster Paras Guglani claims that the first sale of the Oppo Reno 7 series will start on February 8, 2021.
Moreover, a report had earlier revealed that the Oppo Reno 7 5G will cost between Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 31,000 in India. Whereas the Reno 7 Pro will come between Rs. 41,000 to Rs. 43,000. The smartphones are going to release in the mid-range flagship segment for the most part. Meanwhile, tipster Yogesh Brar also claims that Oppo is also carrying out closed testing for its Find X5 series in India. The lineup is tipped to launch in India sometime in March.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.